BAP: 44 players, 2 teams, which one will reign supreme? GAME THREAD

1. Daniel Murley
2. Lewie Roberts
3. Timo Downing

Great season for Daniel Murley this year! Can't wait to see what he pulls off for the next one.

I finally found my scoring boots and the season ends :(

Top 3 players:
1st Daniel Murley - 14 points
2nd allan pikkpoiss - 11 points
3rd joint - Lewie Roberts and Dylan Dhillon - 7 points

Well done guys, let's hope I get some proper game time next season so I can challenge you on there ;)

S​uprised to get 3rd! Wel done to Murley and Pikkpoiss for 1st and 2nd and also to Dylan for tied 3rd with me

God **** it. Where are my 4 points that some dudes forgot to give me? :D

How can I not be in the best 11, I mean, as far as I know both me and D. Murley play the same positions. D. Murley plays to an average 6.87 with 4 goals in 28 games. Hans Christian Pedersen, plays to an average of 7.12 with 3 goals in 21 matches, how did I not make it to the top-11?! No disrespect to D. Murley, congrats on making it to the final 11. I was just wondering :)

Woah, won the voting and young player of the year :)

Well done to everyone involved guys, it's all progress to push to premiership!

How can I not be in the best 11, I mean, as far as I know both me and D. Murley play the same positions. D. Murley plays to an average 6.87 with 4 goals in 28 games. Hans Christian Pedersen, plays to an average of 7.12 with 3 goals in 21 matches, how did I not make it to the top-11?! No disrespect to D. Murley, congrats on making it to the final 11. I was just wondering :)

Haha, I was thinking this as well, guess it may of went down to very minor things or Dante playing more games? Always next season buddy it's always good to have a rival to push to to be better!

Me and lewie are gonna be best goalies in the world (only im gonna be better)