BAP: 44 players, 2 teams, which one will reign supreme? GAME THREAD

well my player for atletico had a good august but not so good september :/ need consistency haha at least he's playing every game, my player (longridge) for baselona always has a better average rating than ethan hall but doesn't seem to play as much, im always coming off subs bench :/

12 matches, 4 goals and 4 assists, with a 7.5 rating........ that's what u get if u play me regularly klopp..... so happy :D

Won Young Player of the Year award and was one of the best players last season and I'm struggling to get games lol. On a plus my other player Dante Murley is getting regular football which is a plus and playing pretty well considering we had a terrible last month!

I really do get depressed every time I see a screenshot with with my players performance, it's just horrible!

once again an amazing month fr me!!!!!!!!! and we r on top go Athletico!!

The Zlatman and Sangle playing well, both involved in 11 goals each so far!

Nice to see Athletico doing well, defense only conceding 10 is brilliant

Great month for Athletico
****, Sangle and Zlatman engaged beast mode!

man........................ i love the partnership between myself and zlatman......... hope we dont leave the club :)

Not now, but at the end of the season would people be interested in a competition similar to the "started from the bottom now we're here bap". Basically it would involve me posting a question with 3 answers and if you pick the right one you get a ca increase or attributes of your choice increased. For example what was Tottenham goal difference last season, then 3 answers.

Or another type of competition where whoever gets the closest to the number gets the ca/ attribute increase. For example how many goals did Barcelona, man utd and Real Madrid score in total last season?

let me know whether you want this to happen??? Only downside is my player can't take part :(

Not now, but at the end of the season would people be interested in a competition similar to the "started from the bottom now we're here bap". Basically it would involve me posting a question with 3 answers and if you pick the right one you get a ca increase or attributes of your choice increased. For example what was Tottenham goal difference last season, then 3 answers.

Or another type of competition where whoever gets the closest to the number gets the ca/ attribute increase. For example how many goals did Barcelona, man utd and Real Madrid score in total last season?

let me know whether you want this to happen??? Only downside is my player can't take part :(

Yes please!