BAP: 44 players, 2 teams, which one will reign supreme? GAME THREAD

2 points separate FM Baselona in 2nd and FM Athletico in 4th after 33 games. FM Athletico are also only 4 points off the leader's, Preston. Title race is heating up and the BAP derby is in the next month, which could decide who's going up!

Yes FM Baselona have finally overtook Athletico! Come on boys!

Highest gd and lowest goals conceded. Great job defence and attack!

yes 34 games, 7 goals and 16 assists, also the leader in most assists in the league, pretty happy with my performances so far, btw can u tell me how many MOTMs i have won, coz i see my name in blue a lot of time

well, ivan get more playing time in the 2nd half of this season, so, the vodka works on klopp, eh?

yes 34 games, 7 goals and 16 assists, also the leader in most assists in the league, pretty happy with my performances so far, btw can u tell me how many MOTMs i have won, coz i see my name in blue a lot of time

He has 7 in the league, 8 overall

BAP derby was a bit dull! Well done to FM Athletico for lifting the Johnstone's Paint Trophy.

You may get the JPT trophy, but, I promise you now, we will beat you for promotion!

YES! First goal :) Long overdue hopefully I will get a few more now.

9 goals and 8 assists and also a motm against Notts Co. Muller is improving!

Disappointed not to play in the finals. It seems like there is a battle of the left backs between Herakles Eros and Dylan Dhillion

Typical hit a good run of form and then get injured :( how long is Whitehead out for?