BAP: 44 players, 2 teams, which one will reign supreme? GAME THREAD

Andrew Motley (Australia) and Yosef David (USA) are the only 2 FM players at the World Cup. Hopefully there will be a few more in 2018!

WORLD CUP
View attachment 366582View attachment 366583
Well done to Yosef David who managed to become the first FM player to score at a World Cup. He managed 2 as USA reached the last sixteen. Andrew Motley played in all three games for Australia as they were knocked out in the group stage.

Not a great deal between me and Zlatman, should be an interesting duel.

Hard to read on my phone but looks like Top scorer for me in all comps then ;) from the wing too, although I probably did play almost every game haha

Not sure why The Zlatman has been sub so much, still nice to score the most goals but surely he could have done more if he played 90 mins more often haha

Seem to be fighting with Timo Downing for the Striker spot. Tough start to the season for Baselona but I'm quite pleased with my 3 goals in 5 games (2 as sub)!

Disappointed I've only started 2 games after getting MotM in the first

WTH, doesn't Klopp see that Malong is a bad choice (no offence). I'm much better.

Well, two goals and two assists are not bad at all. But an irregular start for both clubs.

WTH, doesn't Klopp see that Malong is a bad choice (no offence). I'm much better.
try giving him some vodka, ivan get more playing times after several vodka (and several help from KGB, don't tell anyone)

Wow, I was the Player of the League last season, and klopp is playing me in alternate matches that's why i m not performing, hope i improve

Just kind of caught up on this and I've noticed FC Basalona play better when they play both my players (Dante/Daniel Murley) lol ;)