BAP: 44 players, 2 teams, which one will reign supreme? GAME THREAD

My stats have developed nicely! I need to improve my pace or I won't cut it in the Premier League

still didn't think that ivan worth a place in top 10, his first half of the season is weak, his performance a bit shaky, etc. the only good thing i see is, he didn't receive any red card in league, that's it.

20 starts for Zlatman with 15 goals isn't a bad return, now for next season to start him more!

I cant pm you until later cos am on holiday haha will find a computer as cant pm on phone

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk

I don't think my guy (Naterr) is ever going to play...oh well he can rock the u-21 league for years to come!!!

btw, could you pot both teams best 11 for the season when it comes up?

Don't forget to vote for your top 3 players out of the top 10. Will reveal results on 25th.

Quick Question, Some people are commenting about "their" player, when i cant see anything about you having players in ze description.

Top 3 players as voted by everyone:
Patrick Sangle 13 points
Stewart Meakin 11 points
Lewie Roberts 10 points

I would like to say thanks and well done for me and the top 10, but GJ Patrik and Stewart for top 2.

thnx guys for voting for me..... and well done to all other in the top 10, but sewart and lewie, u guys gave me and each other a rly hard time i hv to say i havent slept since yesterday :p