BAP: 44 players, 2 teams, which one will reign supreme? GAME THREAD

not the best of months for me or for Athletico, hopefully we can turn it around and get that auto-promotion

Crawling my way up the top goalscorers list, the league is stupidly close too.

Got the joint most wins in the league with 20 games, seems like my name is first on the team sheet for Klopp ;)

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk

Still waiting for Sky to get good consistent ratings
Hope Klopp persists with his captain

April was a key month with one FM team promoted and the other set to contest the play-offs

Shame we couldn't nick a win on the last day to seal the league

I'll upload the play-offs later tonight. Just a heads up to the team in the play-off. In my two test runs the team that won the JPT would go into the play-offs with the other team gaining automatic promotion. In both tests the team in the play-off would go out in the semi-final so pray and wish the team luck!

Once the play-offs are finished I will upload everyone stats and attributes. But if you want any other screenshots let me know.

Finally, I wanted to do some sort of point system but it is difficult with 44 players. So I have selected 10 players (5 from each team) and vote for your top three in order.

FM Athletico players
Dylan Dhillon - 9th highest rating in league (2nd in FM Athletico), 10 assists for a dl
Patrick Sangle - top assists in the league, 10 goals for AMC, 8th highest rating in league (1st for Athletico)
The Zlatman - highest FM Athletico goalscorer (15 goals), scored some crucial goals
Aaron Lewis - 14 goals, 8 assists from the wing
Ivan - has been key to FM Athletico's defence this season, 11th pass completion in league (78%)

FM Baselona players
Lewie Roberts - 3rd highest rating at FM Baselona, highest clean sheets in league (24)
Stewart Meakin - highest FM Baselona rating, 6th distance travelled per 90 mins, 8 assists
Ross Whitehead - key winger, provided 5 goals and highest assists on team (13)
Timo Downing - top FM Baselona scorer and third overall in league (19 goals)
Jaime Schnofski - been key to defensive record, 7th in interceptions made (166), 10th pass completion (78%)

Shout out to the Pikkpoiss brothers, Pierre Dupont, Bernd Muller, Ethan Hall, Daniel Murley and Hans Christian Pedersen who were close to making the top 10. PM me your vote for your top 3 players in order and I will reveal the results in 2 days at 18:00 on 25th. 3 points for 1st, 2 points for 2nd, 1 point for 3rd

View attachment 367529View attachment 367528View attachment 367527View attachment 367526View attachment 367525View attachment 367524View attachment 367521View attachment 367522View attachment 367523View attachment 367520

Last edited:
So FM Athletico scrapped through against Preston but along with FM Baselona they will be playing Championship football. Well done to Sangle for winning player of the year and him, Whitehead and Roberts for making the team of the year.

Glad that Athletico finally won the play offs, and also very happy about Muller performance with 9 goals and 9 assists!

yes player of the year, so so happy!!! also it seems i am the only athletico player in TOTY

Boom, in the Toty, hopefully will add a few more goals to my game in the next few years

Hopefully I get a decent start to the season this time, want that golden boot