BAP: 44 players, 2 teams, which one will reign supreme? GAME THREAD

MWEST94

Reaction score
Following Colchester and Oldham going into liquidation and leaving League 1 the FA have introduced 2 new clubs into the League: FM Athletico (team 1) and FM Baselona (team 2). Both teams are made up of a number of promising youngsters who have the ability to match the likes of Cristiano Ronaldo, Lionel Messi and Zlatan Ibrahimovic. With both clubs showing huge potential, both Jurgen Klopp and Pep Guardiola have left their respective roles as managers of Dortmund and FC Bayern to come and manage these clubs. These 2 teams live within a mile of each other and a new rivalry has developed, but will we be seeing these 2 teams in the Premier League ant time soon?

Can't wait to kick the other team's ****!

Dont get how Bouncy is more expensive when I have the better stats. :/

Looks great! Both of my players (Lewis team 1; Longridge team 2) look great with good stats! and great determintion so looking forward to this!

4 goals in 7 games for Lewis! Great start and I hope it continues! Nice to see us top of the league also ;)

Disappointed I didn't take my chance in my only start so far to impress

6 league goals and a red card, crazy start for my player! (Kieran Laing)

Glad that I'm FM Baselona captain! Also good to see that my brother is bossing the left back position.

Twin brothers duo is the reason behind every victory in Athletic. Thy are killing it. Allan Pikkpoiss has already won 2 awards so yeah, he's the best there is.

wow avg. rating of 7.26 and top of league a gr8 season so far

A few goals for the Zlatman, What formations are being used?

Good so far mate nice one :)