BaP _ Lets take over the world

Have I (mide) gotten any awards and can i see his stats and how he is doing for his team.

Last edited:
Can we have some news from the Frenchies Hugo Letellier and Eric Fontaine please ?

YES! Signing for Derby, and be send out on loan, perfect Pedersen. Would have loved playing for Sønderjyske though, since they are my local team...

I'd like to see what the **** is van Basten doing. Probably scratching his balls..

Can we have some news from the Frenchies Hugo Letellier and Eric Fontaine please ?

They are both playing quietly in their respective leagues

Hugo Letellier with 11th Evian in Ligue 1

View attachment 139430

and Eric FOntaine with 8th Paris FC in Ligue 2

View attachment 139428

I'd like to see what the **** is van Basten doing. Probably scratching his balls..

You got that right, decision to go in Bochum was bad one

View attachment 139427

and then he made even worse decision and signed another contract till 2018 even tho he isnt playing

Any news from the States? or has Randy Orton just gone back to WWE?

4 months out, that could have a huge impact onn my guy's development

niiiiiiice , I'm off to google my new club Waasland-Beveren

Turns out they are Belgium squad who wear yellow....result! #newfavourtieBelgiumteam

Can we see how both americans are doing?

Both Americans were wanted by same clubs : Juventus, Milan and Roma , but they signed new 3 years contracts with their MLS clubs.

View attachment 139315View attachment 139314

View attachment 139313View attachment 139312

I'd like to see how Lewie's doing personally

View attachment 139311

How did the Norwegian season go? How did my Odd-***** do?

View attachment 139310

You were loan in stronger team and you played more there and now you returned to the team which in meantime was relegated from Premier Division

Back