Only a guz who is goalkeeper didnt choose his strong and weak sides what means that he could get finishing and dribbling for his strongest sides and comman of area as his weakest (that is just an example)

all those who didnt do it properly will get random stats while those who has will get what ever they thought is better for their player

Well message him so he changes it.

Last edited:
Friend of mine and me would like to compete to see who develops better :)

First name: Igor

Last name: Filipić
City of birth: Čakovec
Strong foot: Left
Skin tone:
Hair colour: Light Brown
Ethnicity:
Date of Birth (Month and date): 15.03
Nationality: Croatian
Height (CM): 189
Weight (KG): 67
Positions: DL
Strong sides(5): Crossing, Pace, Acceleration, Work rate, Marking
Weak Sides(5): Finnishing, Penalty taking, Corners, Jumping Reach, Long Shots
Preferred moves(3): Gets forward whenever possible, Runs with ball often, Knocks ball past opponent

Choose your Mental Traits: Assign one number to each (5, 7, 10, 12, 13, 15, 16, 20) Controversy will be reversed since it is a negative attribute (1=20)

Adaptability: 12
Ambition: 13
Controversy: 10
Loyalty: 20
Pressure: 5
Professionalism: 16
Sportsmanship: 15
Temperament: 7

If any:
Favored Clubs: Tottenham
Favored Personnel: Gareth Bale, Luka Modrić, Ledley King, Mauricio Pochttino, Erik Lamela

First name: Marcijan
Last name: Pavlović
City of birth: Zagreb
Strong foot: Right
Skin tone:
Hair colour: Brown
Ethnicity:
Date of Birth (Month and date): 10/11
Nationality: Croatian
Height (CM): 182
Weight (KG): 71
Positions: DR
Strong sides(5):
marking, tackling, stamina, passing, crossingWeak Sides(5): Free Kick, Penalty taking, Leadership, Flair, Long Shots
Preferred moves(3): Gets forward whenever possible, Hugs line

Choose your Mental Traits: Assign one number to each (5, 7, 10, 12, 13, 15, 16, 20) Controversy will be reversed since it is a negative attribute (1=20)

Adaptability: 20
Ambition: 12
Controversy: 10
Loyalty: 16
Pressure: 13
Professionalism: 15
Sportsmanship: 5
Temperament: 7

If any:
Favored Clubs: Chelsea
Favored Personnel: John Terry, Antonio Conte

First name: Shane
Last name: Lenham
City of birth: London
Strong foot: Right
Skin tone: 7
Hair colour: Black
Ethnicity: Mixed Race
Date of Birth (Month and date): 26/10
Nationality: English/ Jamaican
Height (CM): 190
Weight (KG): 85
Positions: ST
Strong sides(5): Finishing, Composure, Dribbling, Determination, Passing
Weak Sides(5): Marking, Tackling, Corners, Long Throws, Dirtiness
Preferred moves(3): Attempts Overhead Kicks, Likes To Lob Keeper, Likes To Round Keeper

Adaptability:5
Ambition: 15
Controversy:5
Loyalty: 20
Pressure: 7
Professionalism: 16
Sportsmanship: 13
Temperament: 12

If any:
Favored Clubs: Chelsea, AC Milan
Favored Personnel: Jose Mourinho

havent decided yet, im now testing few options with couple players
You could just get a number randomiser and just put a number between 180 and 200 for example and whatever you land on will be everyone's PA? the CA you could set to 100 or a bit above or something. I've tried creating my own player and free agents don't really get picked up by that many clubs if the CA is under 100.

Last edited:
We have a lot of strikers here :) Croatia and Wales have the most talents. Btw I am curious how those players will develop, who have 3 natural positions. You have to be a world class player to be able to play at the same level in every position.

BelgiumRB/RM/RW
BosniaCD
CroatiaCB, DM
CroatiaDL
CroatiaDR
Denmark/IcelandST, AMC, AML
EgyptST/AMC/MC
EnglandST
England/JamaicaST
FranceLM/AMC/ST
FranceAMC
HungaryML/AML
IcelandLB, WBL
IrelandCM
IsraelAML/AMR
ItalyST
ItalyAMF ???
MexicoST,AMR
NetherlandsST, AMC
Nigeria
AMC/ST/AML
NorwayST
PolandST
South Africa/ SpainST/ CAM
SwitzerlandST
USACM
USA ST
WalesAMC, ST
WalesGK
Wales ST

with 100 ca and potential -9 players start very strong

i tried with 5 and they signed for (city, roma, blackburn, PSG and Chelsea), in 2nd season already signed with barcelona and so on

you guys happy with it or do you want me to reduce it slightly ?

I started you as 17 years old

i tried with 5 and they signed for (city, roma, blackburn, PSG and Chelsea), in 2nd season already signed with barcelona and so on

I think it would be more enjoyable if players are signed by the greatest clubs only a bit later. What about starting with CA 90? Anyway the -9 PA indicates all will be world class players at some point.

Think that you should quite reduce ca, it is not fun this way imo.

Not all of them. Take injuries and loans to small clubs/not enough minutes into account.

I'm suprised that we don't have more fullbacks :eek:

okay guys, im doing another test with 90 CA just to see how it develops in few seasons

more than half players are done btw

All of us playing for a small country like San Marino or Andora can be also a funny idea.

What so you guys think?

I think it would be more enjoyable if players are signed by the greatest clubs only a bit later. What about starting with CA 90? Anyway the -9 PA indicates all will be world class players at some point.

I do my BAPs with 100 CA and a -10 PA. With the current BAP im running, it took about 3 years for big teams to start signing the players and half of them are on Loan. Out of 18 players, 3 are still free agents. 1 has gone to have a value of $20,000,000+ within 3 years while the rest are around $1,000,000 and still getting better. I have players in France, England, Turkey and Italy. Even had a 2 playing in Jamaica and Trinidad & Tobago at the start of their careers.

90 CA & -9 PA could be a good combo to start. Should be interesting to see how it would work out.

I do my BAPs with 100 CA and a -10 PA. With the current BAP im running, it took about 3 years for big teams to start signing the players and half of them are on Loan. Out of 18 players, 3 are still free agents. 1 has gone to have a value of $20,000,000+ within 3 years while the rest are around $1,000,000 and still getting better. I have players in France, England, Turkey and Italy. Even had a 2 playing in Jamaica and Trinidad & Tobago at the start of their careers.

90 CA & -9 PA could be a good combo to start. Should be interesting to see how it would work out.

thanks for info, I made 90 and -95 , currently 24 players done and tested 2 seasons, sill running
after i finish with this 5 i will take 20mins break cause this is fricking exhausting and then will start season and give first update (ss of players and teams interested in you guys)

All of us playing for a small country like San Marino or Andora can be also a funny idea.

What so you guys think?

Okay, Im done, will take 20 mins break and that much time is left for one more person to sign up if interested

Maybe next time mate, want to try this one first

FIRST DAY :

And first day is finally here, 29 young wonderkids are here to make impact on global scale :

Players are arranged by time they signed up (from first to last

Roberts - Wodensson

Schmit - Gissin

Hackett - Lenham

Next update will be bids

PS if you dont have 2 screenshots that means that nobody wants you at this time

Naterr has one screenshot = no one wants him...

story of my love life right there!

FIRST DAY :

And first day is finally here, 29 young wonderkids are here to make impact on global scale :

Players are arranged by time they signed up (from first to last

Roberts - Wodensson

Schmit - Gissin

Hackett - Lenham

Next update will be bids

PS if you dont have 2 screenshots that means that nobody wants you at this time

Thanks Didier, you made my day!