Next update will be on 1st November when I will add clubs to all players who wont sign on their own (11 players have clubs so far)

btw this is going a bit slower than i expected, but its understandable cause i loaded 322250 players :p

Odd-***** is notthatbright and will not play for peanuts :) Awaiting a big offer from a great club!

Next update will be on 1st November when I will add clubs to all players who wont sign on their own (11 players have clubs so far)

btw this is going a bit slower than i expected, but its understandable cause i loaded 322250 players :p

You can remove lower leagues later.

You can remove lower leagues later.

it wont really help, i choosed advanced database by some guy so no matter if i load 1 league or 33 same amount of players are loaded

it will go much quicker after I assign you all to the clubs on 1st november and when my downloads on steam finishes so cropping and uploading wont take so long

Bit worried that Pedersen wasn't signed automatically...

Nationalities outside of the loaded leagues have harder time singing a contracts. ****

Great work Didier, keep it up mate.

Nationalities outside of the loaded leagues have harder time singing a contracts. ****

Great work Didier, keep it up mate.

Idk why it happened, i loaded all leagues from where players are except Bosnia and Nigeria and thanks , i need to assign only 3 more players
I am trying to put You in clubs which lacks Your position

Just wondering if it is possible to put all players to a so called favorites screen where you can see their general details. It is surely possible by adding them to a shortlist.

Can you give us league standings and matches between the teams that have one of us in that team.

Accrington, that's not bad. Guess I'll get a chance their, since they're basically **** :)

Osasuna for me, I expect to play in the U teams for 1-2 seasons.

Doh! I really hoped Wodensson had signed for Forest. Mind you got to be happy I've had first team games and U21 recognition.

Last edited:
I rejected Cardiff and Brentford, to end up i Start i Norway. That is notthatbright in a nuttshell