I will play tonight till all sign contracts and then will go to sleep and continue tomorrow morning.

expect monthly update with transfers first few months

Didier great work! Small complaint, my character J.H Ryu seems to not have preferred moves?

JUNE - first transfers

Who was fastest and who can start their career on field except in offices negotiating is the real questions

so here is the list of players who signed contract in first 30 days and one who rejected pretty strong club and is still looking

FIRST CONTRACT AND CURRENT LEADER WITH 5 POINTS IS :

player who rejected contract

Rest of players with contracts

JUNE - first transfers

Who was fastest and who can start their career on field except in offices negotiating is the real questions

so here is the list of players who signed contract in first 30 days and one who rejected pretty strong club and is still looking

FIRST CONTRACT AND CURRENT LEADER WITH 5 POINTS IS :

player who rejected contract

Rest of players with contracts

I always end up at Barnet in these games

Btw how did you created the players? Modified existing ones? What determined the attributes outside best/worst 5?

Wth, why did I reject QPR? :( Probably because I have higher ambitions than that!

Odd-***** is missing a preffered move : run with ball often

Btw how did you created the players? Modified existing ones? What determined the attributes outside best/worst 5?

Other attributes are made accordingly to position you guys play and CA set equal to all, but difference between some players are astonishing

Surely it won't take long before Pedersen signs with a club

Did everyone find clubs or do we have some stragglers still? (Hoping my guy won't retire!)

Did everyone find clubs or do we have some stragglers still? (Hoping my guy won't retire!)

very few players signed, i will now put July transfers here, but no worries I am sure that all will sign before January

very few players signed, i will now put July transfers here, but no worries I am sure that all will sign before January

If players don't sign for anyone would it be possible to move them to some low league club of their Nation or something? just to prevent any premature retirements.

If players don't sign for anyone would it be possible to move them to some low league club of their Nation or something? just to prevent any premature retirements.

that is the plan, but hopefully all will sign contracts so I wont have to take any actions