BaP _ Lets take over the world

Naterr slowly plodding along in the U21's at Thun. I thought he would break into the team but they must have some decent strikers there!

....or Naterr is being an *** and annoying the management :P

Naterr slowly plodding along in the U21's at Thun. I thought he would break into the team but they must have some decent strikers there!

....or Naterr is being an *** and annoying the management :P

Roman Buess was ahead of you, they have tactic with 1 striker and you were 2nd option, but now they bought 2 more so they sent you on loan, you will see where in next update

Can you please show how I (Zalan Horvath) am doing and the team I am playing for? I guess it is the U team.

You are playing for first team mate, you can see that on ss of your player, on the bottom in middle of screen it says that you playeed 12 games in which you scored 1 goal and had 4 assists

View attachment 139558

Noooooooo! Wodensson has gone to Man City that will be him disappearing into the ether then. All I wanted was one more season at Fleetwood then to move to a bigger club. Let's hope he gets loaned to a Championship side so he can get games. Now is not the time to be stuck in City's U21's!

Noooooooo! Wodensson has gone to Man City that will be him disappearing into the ether then. All I wanted was one more season at Fleetwood then to move to a bigger club. Let's hope he gets loaned to a Championship side so he can get games. Now is not the time to be stuck in City's U21's!

There is one loan offer for you , info will be in August update

Could be worse he could have gone to Man City as usual.
Yep, Man City have a special gift when it comes to ruining BAPs. You just know that you're done when your player moves to them...

Yep, Man City have a special gift when it comes to ruining BAPs. You just know that you're done when your player moves to them...

Hansie, your player was very active in summer, I think you will be pleased, and woolly you went on loan to team from first league of some country

As I see on my player screen, I've lost the AML position? :S

They have been training you on ml, don't worry you can play both its 18 for aml and 20 for ml, but sadly you became backup for that position

I think this new season should be better for all of us. We will play more games et start to see the light of glory !
Well... i hope !

For my player Eric Fontaine, i am sure he gonna be the next star of PSG. ****, too bad, he is just on loan at Paris FC ! Not really the same club... :D

Exactly hence my comment about Wodensson, I hope as a defender he can prove us wrong. (Maybe I should have put City down as one of his hated teams)

Back