BaP _ Lets take over the world

Maybe you both wanted first game time than Youth/reserve team games. Money isn't everything....

Signed for my favourite club PSG first, not sure if that's such a great thing... Hopefully that loan at Clermont will allow me to have some game time!

Pedersen doing alright, would love for him to score more though.
I would like to see the league standing for Accrington :)

Wodensson is looking good, he's never going to score many but I never intended he would score. 20 first team appearances in his first season is good hopefully he will make the break through in to the full international team soon.

Naterr, Kempez, Urquidi, Orton, Ryu, Odd-*****, Schmit , Dale and de Post has signed new contracts

PS table with points will be on 2nd post (first page) after end of season and will be updated every half season

Last edited:
Okay guys Im close to finishing first season, what ss you want?

except your attributes and stats

Okay guys Im close to finishing first season, what ss you want?

except your attributes and stats

I'd like to know if media says someone could be the next Klose for example. It's on the information screen

Odd-***** made one sub apperance. With an Tackling ability of 2! he made 5 tackles during a cople of minutes 33% success
STOP tacklig, score goals!

roma is a great club to start at ! Can you just post stats and history of Del Kempez please dont need to see table or anything.

Back