BaP: From Non-League to- uh, well, wherever the game takes you, I guess...

Monday 25th August:
-Eric Batheron stubs his toe and is out for 9 days. Softie, stubbed his toe and now he's out for a whole week?
-Edgar Neubauer sprains his ankle and is out for 6 weeks.
-James Scott suffers a gashed legs and is out for 3 weeks.

He bruised badly you should have seen it he couldn't get a boot on.

Michael Jackson had a good season?

WEEK 3:
-Kenny Jackett is hired as manager of Fulham

WEEK 4:
-Aaron Weight twists his ankle in training, is out for 5 weeks
-Tommy Chong suffers a thigh strain in training, is out for 3 weeks.

WEEK 5:
-Cian Farrell sprains his ankle in training, is out for 6 weeks.

Poor Tommy - he's cursed with the same issues I have! Thigh strains are the bane of my Sunday League existence at the moment!!!

Are you going to upload the save somewhere at the end of each season?

Hi guys,
I am very sorry, but I am going to have to hand the save to another user due to urgent family problems. I'm very sorry about this. Does anyone want to continue on this save and update everyone on it? I will PM the first player to agree to run this game for me, with the link for the save.

Thanks and my apologies,
Spud :(

I've got the save, and have offered to take over! So I wanted to start by posting screenshots, but the save is started with hidden attributes on, so I think it's better to get the database-file and start over!

I've got the save, and have offered to take over! So I wanted to start by posting screenshots, but the save is started with hidden attributes on, so I think it's better to get the database-file and start over!

Up the potential/ current ability too while your there ;)

I am sure the database is saved, as it has to be before starting a game! If it is I am willing to do one with that database. If not, then perhaps I'll just edit the whole thing from this thread :p We'll see!

Ok, I've gotten the database and have finished editing!

I've boosted our current ability a bit, and given us all flexible potential.
Also, I've randomised everyone's personality, so we might well end up with some Balotellis and some Tony Hibberts!
I'll fire up a game now, to check if it works!

Allright! Everything seems in order. Does anyone have an efficient way to upload 42 screenshots at once? :p