BaP Team Mode - Der Deutschen Panzer

Yes! Pedersen slowly getting more games for Germany, already on 16 :)
Good season by the team, with an average age of 23, this team will dominate football for many years to come :D
Congrats to Naterr as well om getting his international debut :)

I got in the FIFA World XI, but not the German TOTY :p

How didn't I get in the TOTY?

How doesn't the Best Player in Europe not get in the TOTY?

Thundefoot relinquished his 5 year reign as fans player of the year :(. Congratulations to Vazquez!

Lewie on absolute fire with the goals!

wow Naterr got his first cap for Germany - everyone else must have been on holiday!

And thanks to our wonderful manager for rotating his keeper even though Naterr is not up to Pederson's mighty standards!

Wow, Burrito beating Thunderfoot for assists! Great year, and still somehow Alaba is ahead in TOTY. Despite almost a whole figure higher avg rating for Burrito!

Finally, Lewie is recognised on the world stage with a Ballon d'Or and a World Player of the Year award! :D

Wow, Burrito beating Thunderfoot for assists! Great year, and still somehow Alaba is ahead in TOTY. Despite almost a whole figure higher avg rating for Burrito!

Robbed in the TOTY mate! Burrito on fire! We got the leagues best average ratings too. Not sure how Burrito was overlooked. FIX!

For some reason Thunderfoot grabbed a bunch of goals this year, still kept racking up the assists.

But..... THUNDERFOOT REGAINS HIS FANS POTY TITLE!

Terry would like to thank God, his family and Alan Titchmarsh

Just when I think old Terrence must be about to hit a plateu he does that. 40 assists!! That's mental

Fans POTY, thanks to God, Family, random celeb etc.

Burrito had another great season! Not far behind Terry in the world highest average ratings so the fullbacks on the team are lethal

Wow 21 goals for Daddy T is good and he can even play as a striker now

Pedersen looks awesome, even though his pa went down.
Team doing great!
Btw, I'm on holiday until august 3rd, so their might me some inactivity from me :)