BaP Team Mode - Der Deutschen Panzer

Oh man, Pederson seems to be winning the battle of the "Hans" I'm much more eccentric but that doesn't seem to help :p

Also I hope Naterr is on penalty duty with that lovely 16/20 he has ;)

Congrats to those who made it to the Mannschaft squad for the World Cup and of course for winning it. ^^
Hopefully my kid will be able to join you for the Euro 2020 (now he seems to be a key player for the U21, so he's advancing through the ranks... even if it's slow and steadily).

Also Thunderfoot keeps impressing on the great stages, kudos to you for the best youngster award (now we know who will be this year's Golden Boy XD) and your appearance on the World Cup's Best XI.

.P.S.: Scotland on a World Cup's quarter finals? Wow... That's just crazy, the Tartan Army really outdid themselves this time around.

Congratz on winning the world cup lads hopefully we can do it next year and this time daddy t will be in the team

The right hand side of the team is pretty deadly!
That's correct, hopefully we'll make our club proud. You'll be playing, whilst I'll join the cheerleaders, since Neuer probably won't give up his spot in goal ;)

Oh man, Pederson seems to be winning the battle of the "Hans" I'm much more eccentric but that doesn't seem to help :p

Also I hope Naterr is on penalty duty with that lovely 16/20 he has ;)
**** yeah! statwise it's still very close though, guess Low prefers his goal keepers to be less eccentric, except when it comes to Neuer and Ter Stegen ;)

Congrats to my fellow World Club players, you did well by winning it. But let's be honest, without my cheering, you wouldn't have made it past the group stages :p
That's the first big trophy won, next up will be the Champions League with Berlin!

Holy ****, whats the goals for and against ratio in those friendly games! Insane

Chuffed with Thunderfoot, goals and assists in the world cup, team of the tournament and then a write up in the team to watch!

Hope he keeps up his form! And Madrid can do one!

Burrito is a world champion! Brilliant development of the guys!

ALL ABOUT THUNDERFOOT

Thunderfoot used to be the smallest kid in his school. This was before his growth spurt. He was shorther than Xherdan Shaqiri till he was 15 years old. He grew to be 188 cm tall by the age of 18.

Now a little about his father. His fathers dream was to be a world famous weatherman. But he had the wrong name. So he changed it to Thunderdick. His wife recommended it to him, because he was always too fast in bed, but he didn't know that reason. He just thought it was because his **** was powerful like thunder. And yet he still failed to get a job. The second time he changed it to Thunderfoot and got a jom as a weatherman. But it turned out that he was the lousiest weatherman in the whole wide world and he went on to become a welder.

Back to Terry. He was always being bullied in school for his height. That's where his anger issues come (and all the red and yellow cards). So he started practicing his accuracy. He trained days and nights. And finally when he was the best he went near the school and started to kick balls towards the school. Each and every ball hit the head of someone who had ever bullied him. They of course caught him, because he was very, very slow and beat him up.

Theunderfoot caught the eye of Goldgräber, when he hit a ball so strongly that five people fell over like they were bowling balls when they got hit with the ball. Adolf signed him up right there and then. He is still trying to help Terry work on his anger problems.

Thunderfoot is one of the bright stars at TSG 2016 Berlin. He already has 15 Germany caps and one goal. He is highly rated by Zinedine Zidane, who should kepp his froggy hands off other peoples players.

How are Darmstadt 1st...?

**** my Germany form has been unbelievable!

I called it, Thunderfoot as this year's Golden Boy.

Decent season so far, we are doing well in the Bundesliga (how come Darmstadt is on top though? That's absolutely mental!) but in Europe not so well though... But oh well, it was to be expected as it was our first Champions League campaign and our group was really hard (Roma and Arsenal are no pushovers by any means).
Hopefully we'll be able to redeem ourselves in the Europa League.

On a personal level... My kid made his debut with the Mannschaft's senior team!

[video=youtube;dtn44NPxrgQ]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dtn44NPxrgQ[/video]
Celebration time ^^

Wow, that sure is a gigantic jump in wages, from 210 a week to 32,500 a week. Bit disappointed with the german manager, he could give me a chance in goal, I might surprise him. Meanwhile Naterr gets all the u21 games, since I'm apparently not allowed to compete with him there...

i didn't know my holiday would have affected this half of the season. only 3 matches played during my holiday lol