BaP Team Mode - Der Deutschen Panzer

Pedersen looks to be doing quite good in goal, status of key player. I'm liking this so far :) Bit annoyed with the german manager though, why can't he just give Pedersen a chance, hoping Neuer picks up an injury in the near future...

But told you so, in a few years there won't be a bigger club than this one. This year we won the EL ended 2nd in the league, next season we'll do even better! :D

TWENTY SEVEN ASSISTS! From right back haha.

Excuse my German but hes ******* godlike loool

Didn't think he would top his assist rate from last year but he smashed me in the bollocks with that.

And 4th YPOFTY and FPOTY

Terry would like to thank God, his family and Norris Cole from Coronation Street.

Good to see Lewie smashing the goals in!

still don't seem to be contributing that much to the team, but another goal of the season makes up for it!

15 goals in 24 matches, not bad at all. Still not a regularisatie for under 21...

Last edited:
Let me introduce, the new champions of the world: TSG 2016 Berlin! :D

Wait, did Pedersen finally get his debut for Germany? 3 caps! Get in, soon Neuer won't stand a chance!! :D

Looks like I had a bad injury... But still top scorer in the Bundesliga and CL? Awesome!

Not as many assists but smashed the average rating in the league and again, 5 time fans player and young player of the yearrrrr TERRYYYYYYY THUNDERFOOOOOOT!

Terry would like to thank God, his family and David Dickinson from Dickinsons Real Deal.

Can't believe Lewie didn't get in to the first 11 of the TOTY

We managed to claim both Germany and Europe's top spots in only three years? That's way beyond outstanding.
It's no wonder why though as the kids have developed into world class players... specially players like Thunderfoot (still the leader of our peculiar pack of misfits), lewie, Oddish... errr... odd *****, Joao Torres, Pedersen (I'm glad for him, he finally got to shine in a BaP project) or my very own kid for giving a few examples.

At this rate no one else will be able to win anything untill all of us retire. ^^

.P.S.: My kid has quite a fanbase in Germany, 4th in the most bought T-shirts this season... not bad at all!

What am I doing at the top of shirt sales?

Surely Thunderfoot should be top! :p

What am I doing at the top of shirt sales?

Surely Thunderfoot should be top! :p

Thunderfoot is for the purists mate haha.

All the kids and fans want to be the main man scoring goals, and thats Lewie Roberts!

How didn't I get in the TOTY?

How doesn't the Best Player in Europe not get in the TOTY?