BaP Team Mode Story - Our Time

• Thread starter Thread starter Telstar
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 279
  • Views Views 24K
Yet another regen who seems to b a failure!

Hope Domenico can turn it around!

RAMBLING

It was the prefect run. The best thing a manager could ever wish for. I had it all - love of the fans and complete devotion from the players. I was happier than a woman eating chocolate.

But even earth comes to an end (about 7.6 billion years from now). So it all ended on a spring day. Sure, the birds were singing and the sun was shining, but for me it wasn't like that. I could only see the clouds, peoples frowny faces, but none of my players.

Why was that so? - Didn't they like me? Had I forgotten someones birthday? Did I offend them. Actually it was none of these.

Came out that I was too great a manager. I made them all play too well. And, as you probaly guessed already, they had all been called up for internation football. So, what could I do. Well I had to bring the youth candidates up to play.

And thats the story how to end a nineteen no-lose run. Lucky me...

FEBRUARY & MARCH

View attachment 195918

League

View attachment 195917

Statistics

View attachment 195916

Injuries
(sorry Fraser)

View attachment 195915

So I've scored the tied most goals, got involved in 8 goals (tied most) and just been quite good. (For the squad)

I like it.

It's over. Done. Completed. Through. We F*CKING did IT! I couldn't believe it myself. My first season as a manager and I got a team of nobodies promoted. I'm the man. I AM THE MAN!! Wohooo! I'm the KING of the world! Yippie-kay-yee Motherf*ckers.

View attachment 195843

View attachment 195859

View attachment 195824

PLAYERS

View attachment 195858

TEAM REPORT

Summary

View attachment 195837

Stats

View attachment 195828

View attachment 195829

View attachment 195857

END OF SEASON AWARDS

View attachment 195852

STATS

View attachment 195850

BEST ELEVEN

BEST 11: Rowland, Alarcon, Rivia, McBalls, Tracz, Harrison, Buck, Gordon, Jennings, Packet, Volpe

SUBS: Burrito, Del Toro, Sideridi, Roberts, Frymus, Auditore

Turns out neither me or Pizzaro made the best XI. You hate wingers?

That's the Spartan-like performance I was looking for, get in Buck.

How can it be that Hierry always delivers, has good stats but never even close too being on of the top players for the squad?

Turns out neither me or Pizzaro made the best XI. You hate wingers?

Nah, just playing without wingers. Everyone who are wingers are playing either as a striker or an attacking midfielder. Except Pizarro, who is playing CM position.

How can it be that Hierry always delivers, has good stats but never even close too being on of the top players for the squad?

He doesn't reap for glory, but for the team.

Offft, looks like I'm dead ha, let's hope the gaffer won't forget about me when I'm back

Well done gaffer! Was hoping for a promotion, wasn't expecting 1st place - but the hard work starts now.

Telstar could you try and get Volpe happier! Also why does he want first team opportunities when he is our best striker?

Solid debut season for Flash Gordon and FM Base Elite!

Which team is interested in signing him?

Telstar could you try and get Volpe happier! Also why does he want first team opportunities when he is our best striker?

Will try! Who wouldn't want to play more :D

Solid debut season for Flash Gordon and FM Base Elite!

Which team is interested in signing him?

Minor - Roma, Lazio, Fiorentina, Napoli

Wow, he actually got worse, despise performing okay... -.-
Yep for me too, Dangly has gone down in CA/PA which is kind of meh

+

He's unhappy because the little **** wants a move to a better division.

Back