BaP Team Mode Story - Our Time

• Thread starter Thread starter Telstar
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 279
  • Views Views 24K
Night Before the Game

I was walking around town, when I came upon an alley, where bunch of men where fighting each other. I cautiously walked closer. I saw a few of them wearing Internazionale jerseys. I couldn't see what the others were wearing, so went even closer. I could almost see. I came out from behind the dumpster and went torwards them.

View attachment 197187

They were wearing motherf*cking Milan shirts. Oooh, how I hated AC Milan. I wen there and punched the first one wearing a AC Milan jersey right in the face. I think I broke his nose. The Inter guys and I fought them. I believe I put some of them in the hospital for longer than a few days.

View attachment 197186

I liked the 3 Inter Milan fans, so I took them all out for a drink. We chatted for some time and before we realised it was morning. Like time for me to go to the club and prepare for the game we had that day. I was drunk.

Gaffer! That was me that they were beating up. You *******, now I'm out for a couple of weeks with a broken nose! Forza Rossoneri!

Gaffer! That was me that they were beating up. You *******, now I'm out for a couple of weeks with a broken nose! Forza Rossoneri!

Serves ya right. Supporting a sh*tty club. :D

Yeah, Hierry banging nicely.

Edit: AHAHAHAHAHAHA they really simulate Italy with all these match fixings.

There are a bunch of Milan fans in the team, this could cause much troubles!

Very Very dramatically

Rivia - The new Cannavaro
Playing regularly and consistently.
Long may it continue

Well atleast we did better in Nov. Only 2 games in 2 months, hopefully we won't lose our competitiveness.

What team is interested in Louis Frymus? He's doing OK at the moment. (H)

Christmas Eve

The players were begging me to go home. But I forbade it. Oooh, how angry they were. Shouting all kind of bad words and terrible things. They even tried to hit me, when I tried to take picture of them while laughing. That was fun.

I had the picture framed and I hung it, like, everywhere. It is hanging in the dressing room, my office, my home etc. It is my favourite picture of all time. I like to think of it as a gift to me from my players. Ahh, I love it.

I, myself, went to a bar to meet upwith the Internazionale fans with whom I had beaten Milan fans up. That's when I saw it. It was at that exact moment. I saw a poster looking for four guys, who had beaten up three Milan fans in an alley on the 19th September, and any witnesses.

View attachment 196603

I told about it to my newest friends, but they told me not to worry about it because "this sort of things happen all the time and the polizia doesn't actually do anything about it".

I didn't stop fearing about it, but i had bigger problems like me not being first in the league table.

Last edited:
No surprises there, Messi is just in a class of his own.

Back