BaP Team Mode Story - Our Time

• Thread starter Thread starter Telstar
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 279
  • Views Views 24K
A. Who am I wanted by? (I won't go, just interested. :))

B. Who is tutoring me?

(Lewie Roberts)

Ive got the same q's as lewie,
Whos interested in me?
Whos tutoring me?
Thanks
P.s your doing a great job with this bap,

My stats have dropped since the lay off, but on the bright side... Capped for Scotland at 17

Last edited:
Ive got the same q's as lewie,
Whos interested in me?
Whos tutoring me?
Thanks
P.s your doing a great job with this bap,

Interest: Maj: Arsenal, Chelsea, Juventus, PSG, M.City; Min: Roma, Cordoba, Porto, Sunterland, West Ham

Tutor: Cristian Ansaldi

Woah Thunderfoot looks really good!

Few bumps in finishing, vision, composure and concentration and he could be world class!

8 for long shots isn't the best but he is STILL only 17!

A Little Prediction

To get you guys even more involved in my story,
I'm going to go ahead and put up a little prediction challenge.

You just have to guess who is going to win (or draw) the match,
FM Base Elite or the other team.
Also, you have to predict the scoreline.

You can also use the Pre-Season results as guidelines,
but since I haven't played any league matches yet,
it is unknown how I will feature in the league.

2 people who get the most correct get to up
two of their attributes by two points.

PM me the predictions!
Use the table below.

[TABLE="class: grid, width: 350, align: center"]
[TR]
[TD]Opposition
[/TD]
[TD]Venue[/TD]
[TD]Winner[/TD]
[TD]Result[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD]Lazio[/TD]
[TD]H[/TD]
[TD][/TD]
[TD][/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD]AS Roma[/TD]
[TD]A[/TD]
[TD][/TD]
[TD][/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD]Juventus[/TD]
[TD]A[/TD]
[TD][/TD]
[TD][/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD]Inter Milan[/TD]
[TD]H[/TD]
[TD][/TD]
[TD][/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD]Milan[/TD]
[TD]A[/TD]
[TD][/TD]
[TD][/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD]Napoli[/TD]
[TD]A[/TD]
[TD][/TD]
[TD][/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD]Fiorentina[/TD]
[TD]H[/TD]
[TD][/TD]
[TD][/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD]Bologna[/TD]
[TD]A[/TD]
[TD][/TD]
[TD][/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD]Udinese[/TD]
[TD]H[/TD]
[TD][/TD]
[TD][/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD]Atalanta[/TD]
[TD]A[/TD]
[TD][/TD]
[TD][/TD]
[/TR]
[/TABLE]

Prediction will end,
when I have finished the first half of the season.

Predictions will be closed tomorrow at 9.00 in timezone UTC+2. Last chance to get your predictions in!!

First Half of the Season 17/18

View attachment 193670

Table

View attachment 193664

Players

View attachment 193669

Prediction Winners

Since three participants got the same amount of points, three player can have 2 of their attributes increased by two.

[TABLE="class: grid, width: 200, align: center"]
[TR]
[TD]Player
[/TD]
[TD]Points
[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD]lewie100[/TD]
[TD]4,5[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD]Tracz[/TD]
[TD]4,5[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD]bdearaujo[/TD]
[TD]4,5[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD]Nomadic[/TD]
[TD]4[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD]Znik[/TD]
[TD]3,5[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD]Jadax[/TD]
[TD]3[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD]fraser90[/TD]
[TD]3[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD]ZlatanLumic[/TD]
[TD]2,5[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD]bupp[/TD]
[TD]2,5[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD]AverageJoe[/TD]
[TD]1,5[/TD]
[/TR]
[/TABLE]

SS's: http://www.fm-base.co.uk/forum/foot...-team-mode-story-our-time-14.html#post2931944

Sadly I didnt have time to guess the results. Am I the captain? If so thats awesome! We doing very well in the league!

I had stayed late in the office. It must of been at least 3 in the morning. I threw the tactic sheet to the corner of the table, grabbed my keys and left my office. The players dressing rooms door was just next to my office, so I opened it see if anyone were there and if everything was neat. It was. I continued walking towards the elevator, pressed the button and waited for the elevator. In the meanwhile I looked out of the window. There was some dude spray painting my car!

"F*CK!! F*ck, f*ck, f*ck. **** it, **** it, **** it!" I yelled. I threw my stuff on the ground and stormed up the stairs. I almost broke the front door when I ran out. The dude saw me and started running. My reflexes took over and I threw a rock, a large rock at him. It hit him in his head.

View attachment 193268

He was bleeding. I tried to find his pulse, but I couldn't find it. I just hoped he was still alive and I was too stupid to find his pulse. I took out my phone from my pocket. I dropped it. My hands were shaking. I picked it back up and started dialling 118. I cancelled the call. I knew if the police were too come and the stupid brat were dead I'd be going to jail with involuntary manslaughter. I didn't want that. I stashed his body in the back seat of my car. Closed the door, went back into the building, picked up my things and went back to my car. Threw my stuff on him, got in the front seat, and drove home.

I parked my car into the garage. Turned the car off and got out. I beat my car several times. I hit it with the thunder of Thor. And that's when I saw something move in the back seat. I opened the door, removed my things and looked at the boy. He couldn't be older than 20 years.

View attachment 193129

His head moved. I thought what to do: knock him out again and drop him in front of the hospital or pay him off. I mean he could describe the car to the police, maybe even tell them the license plate or a part of that. But if I pay him off, he'll probably back in some time demanding more money. What if I murder him. Then dump him in a river or drive to the mountains and bury him there. "What to do?" I thought to myself:"What to do?"

I was nervously walking around my vehicle. Then I heard banging. I froze immediately. More banging on the garage door.

"Mister Distruttore, could you please open the door?," the man at the door yelled:" Open the door! I know you're in there. Open it!!"

I didn't know what to do. They banged even harder.

Three continuous bangs.
*BANG!*BANG!*BANG!*

View attachment 193047

I woke up at my desk at work. I had all been a dream. I hadn't almost killed man and tried to bury him alive. It was all a horrible, horrible dream.

"Come on, sir. Open the door. Please!" someone was at the door whining. I guess that part wasn't a dream.

I went ahead and unlocked the door. Then invited the person in. It was Thunderfoot. He came in and started whining about his injury. He said how hard it were and how much it meant for him that I spoke to him about it. You know, the usual ****. I couldn't wait until the conversation was over.

When he finally left, I went outside to check my car.

The car was fine. It truly were a nightmare.

Back