BaP Team Mode Story - Our Time

• Thread starter Thread starter Telstar
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 279
  • Views Views 24K
Alright, if we keep doing this well - Serie A is going to be one **** of a transition.

Yass back from injury. Hopefully still going to be able to develop properly

8.16 average rating for Volpe? Looks like I might have my first incredible BaP!! But why isn't he in average rating leaders?

Great start to the season for the team! Ive also had a good start, what teams are interested in me?

At Least Ezio finally is playing well, one player of the match award. The Master Assassin is doing well

Thunderfoot stepping up his game for the start of the season, top of the assist chart for the club!

Great start to the season for the team! Ive also had a good start, what teams are interested in me?

Can't tell, cause offered you and all the others new contracts to get rid of the millions and millions of transfer offers I got for them.

Wow! We're doing really well! And 9 goals in 10 apps for Volpe plus the 8.11 avg rat which is best on the team!

Thunderfoot last 5 games average rating 9.14....now that is more like it!

Last Game of the Season

BuCQZ08.jpg

I clearly underestimated how good we were...2nd straight promotion. Nicely done gaffer!

I clearly underestimated how good we were...2nd straight promotion. Nicely done gaffer!

I had to get us promoted. Else you all would have started crying about wanting to leave to a "better" club.

There aren't better clubs than FM BASE ELITE

Another great season, whats the aim for next season boss?
Looking forward to seeing the stats for this season.

Another great season, whats the aim for next season boss?
Looking forward to seeing the stats for this season.

Well, next season I hope to win TIM Cup and by that qualify for Europa League. In Serie A, I think we could mange 5th or 6th position.

What does everyone else think?

I think my first season injury has ruined my career haha gutter

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back