BaP Team Mode Story - US Against Them

Doesn't help they are GK and CDM... I'll choose the top one. :)

I think I've chosen to be penalty taker... with my amazing penalty attribute :/

Good start against a pretty solid team (Guadalajara almost managed to promote this year, they made it to the promotion play-offs semifinals where they lost against Huracán Valencia) that will definitely be up there at the end of the season, so this win means a nice morale boost to the boys.

Keep it up, it's time to show that you can win things with kids.

Despite my sent off, still got the second best rating in the match. :D

Currently I don't have my FM 2015 copy with me so I can't checked these myself, but some recommendations for tutors (these guys are lower on the reputation scale so hopefully they would be willing to sign a contract with our club):

There's a guy named Diego Cervero, whom you guys might want to look at as a potential tutor for our strikers. Not sure about this year's game, but in the 2014 edition he was a "Model Professional" personality with 20 Determination, 20 Ambition, 20 Loyalty and 20 Professionalism!

For GK, look up Paolo Ginestra if he is available. Excellent mental attributes (Det 19, Amb 20, Loy 20, Pre 17 & Pro 19)

DM, Daniele De Vezze (Det 20, Amb 15, Loy 14, Pre 20 & Pro 20)

As for Gaztañaga, I would love for him to being tutored by the magnificent Oleg Gusev but I doubt he would be willing to play in our club lol. Failing that, is there a guy named Rafa Riaño loaded in this save? If so, I'd like him to tutor Gaztañaga :D But if De Vezze is available let him be the tutor instead.

Who's the Romanian keeper? I'll take him for Marcus Anderson :D

So, who wants to be tutored by Mahamadou Diarra? The first pic in the my previous post.

EDIT: couldn't get any of the players kasepbinkharisma suggested. Transfer window closed too early.

Last edited:
TO: LEWIE100

Diarra isn't a suitable tutor for you, the game says. Wrong position. Sorry!

I figure it would be better for Gaztañaga left untutored for a while. 18 Determination is good enough for him.

LEAGUE GAMES
and injuries

Gil is out
View attachment 250410

vs. Huesca
TACTIC 3

I was disappointed with the squad I had to play with. Some players were playing out of positions and some were really tired. **** you international call-ups and injuries, **** YOU!
But, thanks to my awesome tactics, we still won by a good margin.

View attachment 250409View attachment 250408

Sadly Gigante got injured. :(
View attachment 250405

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

vs. Bilbao Athletic
TACTIC 1

They bit us fast and hard, but we recovered and scored also 2 fast goals. Although I knew it was gonna be a tough match, I still hate you guys or myself. I don't know, who is more to blame here, players or the manager.

View attachment 250398View attachment 250397

Johnson and William got injured
View attachment 250396
Oh, nope, Williams just dived :)

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

vs. Rayo B
TACTIC 3

In the first half, I almost stopped believing in you.

View attachment 250389View attachment 250388

vs. Getafe B
TACTIC 2

A disappointment

View attachment 250379View attachment 250378

Keaney and Pedersen injured
View attachment 250377View attachment 250375

vs. Trival Valderas
TACTIC 4

View attachment 250346View attachment 250345

TACTIC 4

View attachment 250342

Alright, this is the tactic I used in Trival game. I'm looking for your suggestions.

1. [*=center]We conceded quite the amount of goals and defenders got bad ratings. Should I assign different roles/duties?
    [*=center]I'm thinking I should change BWM to AP Attack and leave AP playing with two B2B midfielders beside him. Your opinions?
    [*=center]The poacher position played very well last game. He created many dangerous situations for Trival. The problem is, who should I pair the Poacher with? Tried with CF, didn't work well. Changed to TM, which worked a bit better. Who do you think will be the best partner role-wise?

END OF SEPTEMBER

BEST PLAYER
JAMES SCOTT
Played 3 games, but did something good in all of them. 3 goals, 1 assist, average rating - 8.5
View attachment 250341

WORST PLAYER
JAMES HALL
Played 4 games without doing anything good. He just got a red card. 0 goals, 0 assist, average rating - 6.55
View attachment 250340

Well boss, it does suggest that I could play that TM position, but I don't mind what you do.

Also, I was wondering if you could give me more bench subs? In my 2 games, I have scored 3 goals, and both were off the bench. I know Jamie has been performing well, but could you see if I could produce as well? It would be a test for a game, as I have been great off the bench.

Thanks, Léwié Róberts

Well boss, it does suggest that I could play that TM position, but I don't mind what you do.

Also, I was wondering if you could give me more bench subs? In my 2 games, I have scored 3 goals, and both were off the bench. I know Jamie has been performing well, but could you see if I could produce as well? It would be a test for a game, as I have been great off the bench.

Thanks, Léwié Róberts

You played great in the poacher position last game btw.

I'll think about your gaming time.

INTERNATIONAL CALL-UPS

View attachment 250333

TRAINING INJURIES

View attachment 250332View attachment 250331

How did Patrick and Harrison injure Themselves? That's a very interesting question. It all started when Patrik came into the weights room with some girls. Arrived in the room, he told to the girls hat he was the strongest one in the room. Harrison of course disagreed with him him starting to laugh with loud voice. Patrik got mad and challenged him to weights lifting. Harrison agreed, saying that he wouldn't mind beating a kid. They started out small and it seemed harmless. After a few minutes Patrik yelled that he wanted more weights plates. So did Matthew. After Pinter llifted about 70kg, he collapsed with the barbell and weight plates coming down on him. Harrison reached only 30kg. So yeah, both of them got injured while trying to impress girls. At least they got their priorities right.

vs. Aletico B
TACTIC 4

Anderson did two magic saves in the goal. I think even some world famous keeper would have let some of those shots in, but not Marcus.

View attachment 250325View attachment 250324

Are these updates okay or do you want more or less detailed updates?