BaP Team Mode - Us Against Them - Los Base CF revival

First and Last Name: Thór Thómsson
D.O.B (Day/Month): 29/12
City of Birth: Reykjavik (Iceland)
Nationality: Icelandic
Second Nationality (mandatory to those, whose first nation is not in the EU): English
Languages Spoken (max 3): Icelandic, English, German
Height (cm): 192
Weight (kg): 82

Position (max 3, first will be 20, two others 16): ST
Strongest Foot (L or R): L
Weak foot rating (1-15): 15

4 Best Technical Attributes: Finishing, First Touch, Heading, Penalty Taking
4 Best Mental Attributes (Not Determination): Bravery, Work Rate, Off the Ball, Anticipation
3 Best Physical Attributes (Not Natural Fitness): Acceleration, Pace, Stamina

Last edited:
I'll put myself in also, so you guys would have more competition :D

First and Last Name: Felix Nomás
D.O.B (Day/Month): 16/06
City of Birth: Salamanca
Nationality:Spanish
Second Nationality (mandatory to those, whose first nation is not in the EU):
Languages Spoken (max 3): german, english
Height (cm): 186
Weight (kg): 87

Position (max 3, first will be 20, two others 16): DM, MC, DC
Strongest Foot (L or R): R
Weak foot rating (1-15): 8

4 Best Technical Attributes: Tackling, Marking, Passing, technique
4 Best Mental Attributes (Not Determination): aggression, bravery, work rate, positioning
3 Best Physical Attributes (Not Natural Fitness): jumping reach, acceleration, stamina

So happy to come back to FM Base for the first time in year’s and see that one of these is about to kick off. I loved these kinda stories. Definitely gonna throw my name in the ring, with creating a player who was a legend of mine in an FM17 save :D

First and Last Name: Yuri Puccinelli
DOB: 10/07
City of Birth: Empoli
Nationality: Italian
Languages spoken: Italian, English, Spanish
Height: 170cm
Weight: 80kg
Position: MR, AMR, RB
Strongest Foot: Right
Weak foot rating: 15
4 Best technical attributes: crossing, dribbling, finishing, technique
4 best mental attributes: Bravery, composure, creativity, flair
3 best physical attributes: pace, strength, balance

Even better, I knew I recognised this name from somewhere. Had a player in the original Los Base FC :D

First and Last Name: Vadjo Victor
D.O.B (Day/Month): 19/09
City of Birth: Brasília (Brasil)
Nationality:
Second Nationality (mandatory to those, whose first nation is not in the EU): Poland
Languages Spoken (max 3): Polish, English, Portuguese
Height (cm): 180
Weight (kg): 62

Position (max 3, first will be 20, two others 16): LB, ML, LW
Weak foot rating (1-15): 15

4 Best Technical Attributes: Dribbling, Marking, Long Throws, Crossing
4 Best Mental Attributes (Not Determination): Vision, Positioning, Anticipation, Flair
3 Best Physical Attributes (Not Natural Fitness): Pace, Agility,Strength

Here's my CB.

First and Last Name: Dan Wolfe
D.O.B (Day/Month): 07/07
City of Birth: Salzburg - Austria
Nationality: Austrian
Second Nationality (mandatory to those, whose first nation is not in the EU): England
Languages Spoken (max 3): German, English, French
Height (cm): 192
Weight (kg): 83

Position (max 3, first will be 20, two others 16): CB, LB, DM
Weak foot rating (1-15): 15 (any reason to not have 15?

4 Best Technical Attributes: Heading, Marking, Passing, Tackling
4 Best Mental Attributes (Not Determination): Anticipation, Concentration, Decisions, Positioning
3 Best Physical Attributes (Not Natural Fitness): Acceleration, Jumping Reach, Strength

Can I just say that im deeply hurt that Matthew Harrison from the original Los Base FC isn’t one of the legends amongst the staff :D

TEMPLATE

First and Last Name: Nathan Walker
D.O.B (Day/Month): 19/12
City of Birth: Cambridge
Nationality: England
Second Nationality (mandatory to those, whose first nation is not in the EU): Swiss
Languages Spoken (max 3): English, Portuguese, Spanish
Height (cm): 190
Weight (kg): 85

Position (max 3, first will be 20, two others 16): RB (RM) (CM)
Strongest Foot (L or R): R
Weak foot rating (1-15): 12

4 Best Technical Attributes: Crossing, Dribbling, Passing, Technique
4 Best Mental Attributes (Not Determination): Decisions, Work Rate, Vision, Off The Ball
3 Best Physical Attributes (Not Natural Fitness): Stamina, Agility, Acceleration

Everyone needs defenders, even your house if you see El Gigante or Ivan Ivanovich closing in on you. Easier is to just surrender, join and learn from the best. Dont give up, join and make your family proud.
Alternatively you can run away screaming with fear because you want to be an attacker.

One last GOALKEEPER position is availgable. Who wants to try to be the ultimate shot stopper. Someone, who makes Aubameyang soil his pants with fear, make Messi dribble towards his own goal and make Ronaldo purposely shoot away from the goal due to fear, make Joao Felix retire early, give defenders a smoke break in the middle of the match and score last minute headers from corners that win the game!!

Will you be the mastermind of the defense an give people a chance to cheer with every save you make?
Catching every ball like your life depends on it (and it does at Los Base CF). Giving assists left and right. And finally winning the Ballon d'Or

JOURNEY AROUND THE WORLD

Where to go is never the easy thing. You got tons of choices and possibilities. Should you go to Teemu Pukkis house or ask advice from wonderkids like Lingard. Or just visit surrounding towns.

We took the easier choice - social media and emails. And that is exactly why we sent out emails to thousands and thousands of people. Most of them went directly to the spam folder (**** you google). But those who it did reach either replied or deleted it. Those who replied, we tried to visit. Lucky for our bank accounts we only got 50 answers.

map.PNG

We basically travelled through all of Europe. We cut the 50 down to 20, cause noone likes frog eaters nor Latvians, cause all of them have six toes and fingers. You cant possibly control the ball with twelve toes. IMPOSSIBLE. And Czech only has good cheap beer, nothing else. So it was 20.

England was the most prolific country as we found 6 uncut gems from there. Sadly most of them did not have all of their teeth or they were more crooked than politicians. But thats life.

baxul.PNG
melbourne.PNG

We couldnt leave out Brazil, the best land to find wonderkids and robbers. And of course the brazilian women, the main reason we were there and root problem of how we only discovered one player from there. And last but not least we went to Melbourne to sober up. And of course to save those children from the fire, but only the talented ones. Or in our case, the talented one.

CLUB

club.PNG

We have icons and legends from the previous time and most importantly the ex-manager Juan Telstar Garcia Blanco. The squad is tight knit and will of course stay there for their entire lives. Media predicts that Los Base CF will finish 10th this season. Not on my watch.

FACILITIES

stadium.PNG

Facilities have taken a turn for the worst since last time. What was once perfect is now only good enough. These must improve.

STAFF

staff.PNG

My trustworthy backroom includes some of my previous wonderkids who retired early to join my backroom. Nothing can go wrong with present legends teaching future legends.​

I am very happy that Matthew Harrison has managed to secure himself a job as the under 19’s manager :D

Paddy is looking like he could become an absolute beast on that left wing.

Very happy with how Pedersen looks. Hopefully he'll end up a legend of not only the club, but also the game

Pretty happy with the Danish tower at CB. Should have a successful career I hope.