BaP Team Mode - Us Against Them - Los Base CF revival

1/2 NOVEMBER

1st vs ATLETICO PAMPLONA B (14th)
pamplona.PNG

Thor blasted one in on the 14th second. That's gotta be our new record.
And it seems as if clean sheets still aren't our thing.
It is the new record. It's even the Segunda Division B2 new record.

Both Neavie Pops (4 weeks) and Thor (8 days) are injured.

1st vs UNIONISTAS (4th)
unionistas.png

Heh, honestly we were not lucky, hehe.

I will be uploading part 2 of November once I have updated FM20 and played the remainder of the games.

2/2 NOVEMBER

1st vs CULTURAL Y DEPORTIVA LEONESA (13th)
cultural.PNG

What's happening to us? Even the home bonus doesnt hep anymore? I dont know who we are anymore. Should I just beat the life out of those kids

1st vs REAL VALLADOLID B (20th)
MUST WIN GAME AGAINST THE BOTTOM OF THE LEAGUE.

valladoli.PNG

I would say we got lucky, but a win is a win.

PLAYER OF THE MONTH
jameson.PNG

Quite honestly, if it was up to me, i would not have a player of the month for November. That's because everyone was ****. Noone performed well. But its not up to me. It's the club and their stupid policies.

LEAGUE
table.PNG

STATS
stats.PNG

Dissappointing that after a great start Neavie Pops went off the boil and got injured, suppose says a lot that despite not scoring since 29th September, (not scoring in 3 and then missing the other 5 through injury) he's still leading scorer at the club.

Needs to get fit and return to early season form!

COPA DECEMBER

BURGOS
(17th) vs 1st
burgos.PNG

This was the first game since september when I did not want to kick in some noses nor fell into depression. We were controlling the game and won comfortably. Posession was a nice 61%.

Kovson out for 3 weeks.

UD LOGRONES (8th) vs 1st
logro.PNG

Seems like the more DM positions we have, the better we play in away games. Who could have guessed.
Also big thanks to the thunderlord Thor for picking up the torch after everyone else has been in poor form.​

thor.PNG

He does, he truly does.

CD GUIJUELO (17th) vs 1st
guiju.PNG

I gotta say I am proud. A match against a rival isnt a match unless someone gets a red card. Good job Pedersen.

COPA DEL REY
copa.PNG

Our previous win of Copa del Rey was with our previous generation before the great fall back to the third division.

Copa del Rey is our chance to show everyone what we are made of.

copa dek.PNG

Hahahhahahhahaaaaa. The own goal came after the defender tried to clear it off the line, but instead he kicked it in. Classic

The game is summed up by "**** son, leave some for the rest of us"

Thor and Puccinelli hattricks

A. GETXO (3rd) vs 1st
Pops ends goal drought!

getxo.PNG

Pops scored a header straight from a throw in, amazing.
Dahnert actually scored 2 headers, but apparently it was offside. I DEMAND VAR.

BEST PLAYER OF THE YEAR

thor.PNG

Thor has been the best. Seriously, without fail (almost), he has produced something in every game he played this month.

LEAGUE

table.PNG

STATS

stats.PNG

Happy to see Yuri starting to pick up some pace

Thór getting in form! Keen to see what he produces for the rest of the season. Great month for him, well rewarded.

Dahnert is really playing well. Got a couple of goals, and actually gets consistent ratings. This is going great!

Fingers crossed Neavie Pops is back fully fit and can start scoring regularly again. Needs to pull his finger out!

Nice to see I got a player of the month! Was hoping I would have had a few more goals/assists but hey who can complain!

JANUARY 2020

LEAGUE
1st v REAL SOCIEDAD B (9th)
sociedad.PNG

Dahnert headed in two goals from corners, not much more to say. Better result than we got at Zubieta XXI in october.

1st v Real Union (13th)
union.PNG

Again, better result than in October. Pops his scored new years first goal. Even Bondesson chipped in with a goal and an assist and so did Culhane.

SALAMANCA (11th) v 1st
salamanca derby.PNG

A boring match, no reds, no yellows for us and two boring goals from midfield. These guys don't know what the word DERBY means.

COPA DEL REY

We got some fascinating draws and wins, losses and draws. Interesting month.

CE SABADELL v
sabadell.PNG

I feel like the early goal gave us the extra motivation to see the tough away game out (all away goals are tough for youngsters).

v SD EIBAR
copa eibar.PNG

This was a really awful match. By 69th minute it was 3-1.
70th minute - PENALTY for Eibar - missed by Sergi Enrich
78th minute - GOAL - Pablo De Blasis
86th minute - GOAL for Eibar - disallowed because of offside

It was a real thriller, we almost lost 3-4, but we got our home side advantage against LIGA123 team.

v BARCELONA
copa barca.PNG

Barca came with a really youthful side. Their 3rd or 4th team. Best players they had were Arthur and Busquets. James Scott scored a hat trick, forcing Barca to their knees.

Next round we were drawn against Granada, our very first ever televised game.

copa.PNG

LEAGUE

table.PNG

STATS

stats.PNG

BEST PLAYER OF THE MONTH

paddy.PNG

Paddy showed his class from the left wing, constantly cutting in and either scoring or assisting. The highlight of the month was his performance against FC Barcelona, where he scored and created a goal. Even in his worst game of the month against Eibar he made a goal. 4 games, 1 goal, 3 assists.​

Disappointing month for Pedersen, but at least the teams doing well.
Sad to see my beloved Barca knocked out of the 'Copa del Rey' though.

New meaning to Paddy Power, player of the month can't complain at that.

Two goals in one game for Dahnert. Nice.

Couple of goals from Pops is good to see, still yet to find the consistency of the start of the season but suppose it's expected for youngsters who are rotated and need resting.

Hatty against Barca, Lifes complete. Ill retire on a high now, 4th team or not!

FEBRUARY

v CD GUIJUELO

guijuel.PNG

Neavie Pops failed to contribute by missing a penalty.

v GRANADA
COPA DEL REY

grańada copa.PNG

Our Copa del Rey journey ended well. Yes, we lost to the La Liga 19th team, but they did field their strongest team. And we did push them enough to get extra time. That was nice.

v IZARRA
izarra.PNG

We went 3 goals up, but then Izarra came back blasting. The scored 2 goals in quick succession, that made me sweat, but we did hold the back for the rest of the game.

CD TUDELANO v
tudelano.PNG

Yes it was against a team in the relegation battle, but arent those teams the most dangerous ones? They would do everything to get a point or three. Still a glorious win in the end.

v UD LOGRONES
logro.PNG

A really dissappointing collapse. Vitoria scored two goals after he stole the ball from the last defender. Just kick the ball up the field if you are the last defender, ffs.

LEAGUE

table.PNG

We sit comfortably on the top of the table, 12 points clear. I think we have definitely secured a place in promotion playoff. we would need to lose 7 games to give other team a chance to knock us out of the top four

STATS

stats.PNG

PLAYER OF THE MONTH

robert.PNG

Even though he only played 2 games out of the five, he was still better than the rest of them. He did miss a few because of injury. Anyways, he scored and assisted in all of his games this month. (2 games, 2 goals, 2 assists)

Really there weren't any players that really surprised or put me in awe over their amazing performances.​

Funny Pops missing a penalty considering I took and scored loads during my playing days, only missed 3 in a 20 year "career". Nevermind, needs to pull finger out as seems to be running out of steam as season progresses despite 11 goals.

Last edited: