BaP Team Mode - Us Against Them - Los Base CF revival

Finally Pedersen put in a quality performance, topping it off with a MOTM, and a goal. Other than that, it’s an average month for Pedersen

MARCH

REAL VALLADOLID B (20th) v
valladolid b.PNG

Neavie started the month off with a banger. Culhane scored a banging long shot into the top corner.

CULTURAL Y DEPORTIVA LEONESA (6th) v
leonesa.PNG

A very nice red card, me likey. Jameson scored his usual headed goal from a corner

v BURGOS CF (14th)
burgos.PNG

Thor has disappointed for a second game in a row.

v ATHLETIC BILBAO B (2nd)
athletic.PNG

Culhane scored two wonderful goals. First goal was like Son Heung Min goal against Burnley. He picked the ball up in his own half, dribbled past 3 players and put the ball in the bottom corner. Second goal he scored off a rebound.

UNIONISTAS (5th) v
unionistas.PNG

Pedersen scored a screamer in to the top corner from outside the box. Jameson again with a header from a corner. Pierre scored a perfect team goal after playing 2 one twos with his teammates.

LEAGUE
league.PNG

We have secured ourselves a playoff spot. Well done, my slaves!

STATS
stats.PNG

Culhane has picked up the reins after Pops and Thor went on goal drought, Rudholm never started his good goalscoring journey.

PLAYER OF THE MONTH
cukhane.PNG

Without any doubt, man of the month is LEWIS CULHANE. Scoring when he wants, assisting when needed. Very nice. (3 games, 3 goals, 1 assist, 8.23 avr rating)

If anyone wants to add a picture to his player, send me the pic.

after pops got a couple of goals he should have kicked on.....but went the other way...be interesting to see what he does between now and the end of the season and hopefully he'll add to his 13 goals

Last edited:
Decent month for Pedersen, not great but not terrible either.
Nice to see him grab a goal.

Your tactics is messing with my objective of Strengaru having the most clean sheets in the league. Please see to it :)

I've come to the conclusion consistency isn't really Paddy's strong point! One game he is a god the next he is a potato farmer. Typical young winger I guess.

APRIL

v HARO (17th)
haro.PNG

ABSOLUTELY EMBARRASING

Imanol (Haro GK) passes to Robertson, who passes it to Thor who is near the penalty spot. Thor shoots and he misses the goal completely!! He didn't even hit the keeper. He just missed everything...
We have secured the title.

ATLETICO PAMPLONA B (19th) v
pamplona.PNG

No good from all of our strikers.

CALAHORRA (4th) v
calahorra.PNG

Thor is a gem.

v SD LEIOA (12th)
leoia.PNG

Neavie finally finds the net. Bondesson bossed the midfield.

1/2 MAY

v BARAKALDO CF (6th)

barakalda.PNG

Kovson's goal was basically like Barella's volley against Fiorentina in the italian cup earlier this month.

SD AMOREBIETA (18th) v
amorebieta.PNG

Defenders decided to show they can score also. All of those three goals were usual Gavin Jamesons goals. Seems like Dahnert has been studying in training.

LEAGUE
league.PNG

Now only playoffs have been left.

STATS
stats.PNG

Culhane has grabbed the top goalscorer award for now. Thor has 15 goals.

Hope Strengaru is satisfied with the tactic tweaks as he now represents us on the clean sheet stats.

Paddison is 4th with assists.

PLAYER OF THE END OF THE NORMAL SEASON
(April + 1,5 May)

jameson.PNG

Jameson played 5 out of 6 games and always gave a solid performance at the back. He also never shied away from scoring when he got the tiniest of chances.
(5 games, 3 goals, 1 assist, 7.98 avr rating.)

Edouard Ciric got the second place. (4 games, 2 goals, 1 assist, 8.25 avr rating)

Send me pictures of your players if you have some :)

PLAYOFFS

SEMI FINAL

LOS BASE CF (1st in SD B2) v GIMNASTIC DE TARRAGONA (1st in SD B3)
LEG 1

gimnastic.PNG

gim leg 1.PNG

We are favourites.

semikas.PNG

No one comes out of the lions den alive.

LEG 2
AWAY

lego 2.PNG

Bernabe opposition goalie as got a slight injury, lets see if we can capitalise on it.

wa leg.PNG

We drew, most players were really complacent after the trashing we gave to them at home.

FINAL

CORDOBA (1st in SD B4) v LOS BASE CF (1st in SD B2)

LEG 1

sord.PNG

inter.PNG

We are again the favourites. And certainly the players will be itching to win after the draw in the Semis.

Of course it will be hard as Cordoba has a player named Thierry Moutinho - a real double theat - a scorer and an assister

cord 1.PNG

Heh, at least we got the away goal :D

LEG 2
HOME

cord 2.PNG

This is the power of home crowd. Thank you all.

Thor hattrick

NEXT SEASON WE WILL BE PLAYING IN THE LIGA123.

PLAYER OF THE PLAYOFFS
dahnert.PNG

Dahnert is the man, because no matter the game, he always gave his best. Never got a rating below 7.0. (4 games, 7.23 avr rating)

END OF THE SEASON update will come probably on saturday.
Dont forget to send me pics of your player.​

Dahnert stepping up in the big games! Player of the playoffs. Mr. Consistent himself.

Much better, thank you. I will DM you a pic of Strengaru.

Pops finished with 14 goals which isn't too bad but not great either. Disappointing not to play any part in the playoffs but needs to improve next season. Looking forward to end of season review

Yuri had a very, very average season. Hoping he can improve next year.

END OF THE SEASON

RECORDS

SEGUNDA DIVISION B2
TEAM

Most Points in a Season - 95 (2019/2020)
Most League Wins in a Season - 30 (2019/2020)
Highest Attendance - 47,722 (Los Base v Salamanca, 2019/2020)
Highest Average Attendance - 30,690 (2019/2020)
Biggest Win - Los Base 5-0 Amorebieta (2019/2020)
Most Matches Won in a Row - 9 (2019/2020)
Most Matches Without Losing - 23 (2019/2020)
Most Team Goals - 105 (2019/2020)

PLAYER
Most Goals by a Player in a Match - 3, Lewis Culhane (2019/2020)
Youngest Player - 15 years 246 days, Thor (2019/2020)
Fastest Goal - 14 seconds, Thor (2019/2020)
Youngest Goalscorer - 15 years 274 days, Thor (2019/2020)
Highest Average Rating - 7.50, 28 apps, Lewis Culhane (2019/2020)
Most Overall Goals by a Player in a Season - 19, Lewis Culhane (2019/2020)

LOS BASE CF
los base records.PNG

SQUAD
squad.PNG

Thor was squads top scorer overall, but Culhane was top scorer in league with 19 goals + 2 goals in the playoffs.

Culhane also picked up most Player of the Match awards (6). Thor and Scott were second with 4.

Paddy McPaddison on the left side gave the best passes in the final third, having 17 of his passes converted into goals. His rival on the same wing, Robert Robertson gave 9 assists.

We only got 4 red cards *clap clap*.
Logic would say that the top three in yellows should be defenders or ball winning midfielders, right.
WRONG! First is Gavin Jameson with 14, second is our winger James Scott with 12 and third and fourth are Dan Wolfe and Jordan WIlliams with 11.

Our wingers and wing backs were among the most hardworking players in the league. Six of them (Scott, Walker, Paddy, Williams, Robertson and Yuri) were in the top 13 players with most distance covered in 90 minutes.

An incredible 15 out of 20 spots for best performers in the league went to our players. How crazy is that?

We might have some tall players, but they really need to learn to use it. Cause none of them had won enough headers to be included in the leagues newspapers stats section.

We might've not had the most shots on goal or even most shots in general, but we did have an excellent record for goalscoring. Ours and the leagues top three players (Culhane, Pops, Thor) needed on average 108.62 minutes per goal.

James Scott is a good small player with good agility and thats exactly why he completed 4.86 dribbles per game even though he might've lost his balance and fallen over a couple of times. But at least he is on top 3 for dribbles in the league and 20th in offsides.

Seems like next seasons main defensive pair will be Dahnert and Jameson as they made the most key tackles in out team (14 and 13).

Gotta say that either our attack was so good that opposition players never got in our half or our defence was so underwhelming that did just did not get into any but one defending category. I, myself, am leaning toward the underwhelming part, since Strengaru had to hold 51 saves, parry 25 saves and defend 2 penalties of which one he saved.

INJURIES

The most injury prone players were Nomas (64 days), Walker (43 days) and Victor (46 days), who missed 19%, 13% and 13% of the season respectively.
Nomas, Victor and Scott were the only players, who got injured really badly. Nomas had a twisted ankle after which he immediately strained his calf, well done, mate. Vadjo Victor a groin strain after an intensive night in with his girlfriend. Three months late he pulled his knee ligaments. If only I knew what they did in the bedroom. And Scott sprained his thigh running.

TEAM OF THE SEASON
dream team.png

Thor won Player and Young Player of the Season, followed closely by Culhane and James Scott, who won Goal of the Season.

PLAYERS

GOALKEEPER

streng.png

DEFENDERS
dahnert.pngjameson.pngpederse .pngvictor.pngwalker.pngwilliams.pngwolfe.png

MIDFIELDERS
scott.pngrobertson.pngpuccinelli.pngpaddison.pngnomas.pngkovson.pngculhane.pngciric.pngbondesson .png

STRIKERS
thor.pngrudholm.pngpops.png

Considering the competition for midfield places, pretty happy that Ciric got in the team of the season. Looks like his stats are progressing nicely and a couple of International appearances to boot.

Time to see if the squad can cope with the promotion now

Haha, Strengaru as a GK has the best pass completion in the team. No wonder as in picking his top attributes I've looked at what ter Stegen excells in. Viva los base!

Paddy is doing ok but could be better he is still too inconsistent for me. However, that will come as he gets older and gains experience. With any luck it won't be long before he gains international recognition.

Congrats Thór, well done this season. Goal for the next season: Become topscorer once again, make even more minutes en be more consistent. I'd rather have him score 1 goal each game than have him score 4 hattricks and 15 games without a goal.

Looking forward to seing how next season develops! Pleased with Scotts overall season!

14 goals from 19 starts and further 6 sub appearances isn't too bad. Room for improvement though as Thor had almost 10 more starts. Strive to improve!