If u have the download link.. i'll gladly do it..
since mine is the Russia version.. if i update to 11.3, the language will be in russian..
i've tried putting in english.ltc but no luck... no option for 'english'

If you're English, why the **** do you have the Russian version?

Edit: I've used this tactic a bit and it's very good, I believe it's the second best Barcelona tactic out there, behind Tic-Tac Magick.

Last edited:
If you're English, why the **** do you have the Russian version?

Edit: I've used this tactic a bit and it's very good, I believe it's the second best Barcelona tactic out there, behind Tic-Tac Magick.

Because I don't live in USA .. I live in Indonesia, and I can't buy the original one < I don't think there is any here >
So.. I download the Russian version, since I can't find any for the English version.

Because I don't live in USA .. I live in Indonesia, and I can't buy the original one < I don't think there is any here >
So.. I download the Russian version, since I can't find any for the English version.

Steam? It would be better than having an illegal version, which will probably see you banned from here.

hey mate...im fr0m ind0nesia t00..and i am fine with the 11.3 versi0n...where are y0u in ind0nesia??

I dont know how to get or download 11.3 try and search the site or drop a PM to THEBETTERHALF hes good with these sort of things, Then the tactic should work for you.

I've given you my problems.. yet you do nothing.

thanks for your ignorance. disappointed with this.

Does this tactic only really work with Barcelona? I tried it with Napoli, the possesion was very good but i didn't score many goals and my front three are Cavani/Lavezzi/Falcao none of them score on a regular basis, and i've been losing a fair few times, but the possesion is awesome if only i could score more..

I only tested it with Barcelona but other people have tested it with other teams, Try unticking the hold up ball they will have more shoots instead of passing. Hope this helps

xaviesta;12 55265 said:
Does this tactic only really work with Barcelona? I tried it with Napoli, the possesion was very good but i didn't score many goals and my front three are Cavani/Lavezzi/Falcao none of them score on a regular basis, and i've been losing a fair few times, but the possesion is awesome if only i could score more..

I only tested it with Barcelona but other people have tested it with other teams, Try unticking the hold up ball they will have more shoots instead of passing. Hope this helps

Ok thanks, i will definately try and make it work, just out of interest how did you do in the league/CL with this tactic?

won both very easy and i've never lost to Real too. But i have been tweaking it a lot and i get more over 100passes in my new one and more goals/ccc. But wont let this one out till FM2012 IS OUT

Ok thanks, i will definately try and make it work, just out of interest how did you do in the league/CL with this tactic?

Jakarta Bro..Can you send me the link please?been searching for it..
Contact the company you bought the game from. I have no idea what this russian version is so I cant go any further. Just remember that we do not tolerate anyone asking about cracked and illigal versions.

Jakarta Bro..
Can you send me the link please?
been searching for it..

i've seen your team screensh0t,,and i think the problem is your player mate...btw its only my opinion mate..im n0t the expert :)
i think its better to play mata in stc..and soldado on stcl or stcr...and sell adurits.(replacing with benitez or chramosta,kadlec maybe).he is useless in this formation...and buy a playmaker (jadson,badelj,poli,jadson..or anyone who has technique, passing, creativity, a little better than manuel fernandes....gudluck br0

Contact the company you bought the game from. I have no idea what this russian version is so I cant go any further. Just remember that we do not tolerate anyone asking about cracked and illigal versions.

finally got 11.30 from my friend. sorry for the trouble..
cheers

i've seen your team screensh0t,,and i think the problem is your player mate...btw its only my opinion mate..im n0t the expert :)
i think its better to play mata in stc..and soldado on stcl or stcr...and sell adurits.(replacing with benitez or chramosta,kadlec maybe).he is useless in this formation...and buy a playmaker (jadson,badelj,poli,jadson..or anyone who has technique, passing, creativity, a little better than manuel fernandes....gudluck br0

I'll do that... Gonna try it again since I have 11.30 now..
As I said, I'm interested in making this formation work on Valencia.
Cheers.

Keep me up to date good luck

As I said, I'm interested in making this formation work on Valencia.
Cheers.[/QUOTE]

retsinnab69 good work ive been using your tactic for 10 games with PSG and ive won every game, i like the shape of how my team plays i like the way the ball winning midfielder drops back, could you suggest any good forwards that would work well for me

retsinnab69 good work ive been using your tactic for 10 games with PSG and ive won every game, i like the shape of how my team plays i like the way the ball winning midfielder drops back, could you suggest any good forwards that would work well for me

Did u tweak anything?? or just plug and play?
Coz my Valencia is not doing so good.. its frustrating..

btw... try Humberto Suazo, Vaclav Kadlec.
If u have 20mil+ Hulk from Porto is your best bet.

Ive got Hulk for 18 Million euros but that question belongs to a different thread :)