Barcelona consider Fabregas move

• Thread starter Thread starter BBC Sport
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 118
  • Views Views 6K

BBC Sport

BBC Sport News Headlines
Reaction score
Barcelona are considering making a move for Cesc Fabregas after the Arsenal captain's admission that he would like to return to the Catalan giants.

More...

just said on ssn that he has told arsne wenger he wants to move back to barca so looks very likely they will get him

On Sky Sports News the breaking news is "Cesc Fabregas tells Arsene Wenger he wants to leave Arsenal and rejoin Barcelona", according to Guillem Ballague who is pretty reliable

If he does, its another great player moving from England to Spain :S

tbh i would be happy if he left arsenal so that means less of a threat for chelsea but it will be a shame to see another one of tne premier leagues best players move to la liga

Gutted for Arsenal fans..
Every year they seem to lose a quality player and never seem to replace them properly. Vieira, Henry, Hleb etc.

Wenger says he will spend this Summer, lets see if he keeps to his word and gets a good ready made replacement for his best player. Knowing him, he'll sign a youngster dubbed as the "Next Cesc Fabregas" and then they'll struggle and he'll say "We're in a transition period" and you'll go another 3 years without silverware and just as the replacement is turning out to be special, Barcelona will snap him up again and the cycle will begin all over again..

Apparently Yaya Toure is up to play a part in a swap

I've got a feeling this saga will be concluded before the World Cup begins.

This makes me cry.

How good is Barca Midfield going to be now.

I think Ramsey when he gets back will be used alot, wilkshire aswell. If Toure comes in.

a Diaby Toure Ramsey midfield looks good. With possibly a new striker and a winger option with the money.

This could be ideal for Arsenal. Dont fotgot they where close to winning the league when Henry Left, If it wasnt for Eduardo's injury they might if done it.

Manchester City And Arsenal In Battle To Sign £25 Million-Rated Bordeaux Talisman Yoann Gourcuff

(off Goal.com)

If Arsenal lose Cesc, but get Toure in the deal with cash on top, then Gourcuff wouldnt be too bad of a replacement

(also just seen this off the same site though oO))

Barcelona Striker Zlatan Ibrahimovic To Be Offered As Make-Weight In Deal For Arsenal's Cesc Fabregas

Prettttttty sure this wont happen

Fabregas wont come cheap to at least Arsenal with have some money in the kitty for buying more players, but i cant see them being able to replace him. Shame he's going really.

If Fabregas leaves I think it will be the pinnacle of Fran Merida's career. He might be used to step into the first team

If Fabregas leaves I think it will be the pinnacle of Fran Merida's career. He might be used to step into the first team

Ugh, wash your mouth out. My opinion of Fran Merida is incredibly low.

I dislike Fabregas massively, so it won't bother me much if he left for Barca

bad news for real madrid i guess. more talent for barca oO)

Back