Barcelona consider Fabregas move

• Thread starter Thread starter BBC Sport
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 118
  • Views Views 6K
So apparently Cesc has said he "wants to leave Arsenal."

Tbh if that is so then I have really lost respect for him, after saying how he's "In no rush to leave."

Now it seems he can't wait to get out the door, pfft.

Tbh, This could be good for Arsenal, the 'yongsters' would be introduced into the first team more, and Arsene will have to spend..

A team doesn't revolve around one player (well not Arsenal anyway :$;))
Our midfield is pretty immense without him, and if we get Yaya, and Yoann Gourcuff i think we will still play some pretty sexy football, and if RVP is fit all season, I think we would still be title challengers.

The Spanish league is ridiculous already. Real Madrid finished second with somelike 95 points :/ They were like 25 points ahead of Valencia in third. I don't see the ideals of moving to the Spanish league. Barcelona are the best team in the world but the league isn't as exciting as ours.

Well though Cesc has said that he wants to go to Barca it might happen a season later.The same happened with Cristiano Ronaldo.

Shame, I thought with a few buys Arsenal could make an even better title bid this season, but losing Cesc won't help.

Then again, it depends who replaces him and how much they get for him.

We all thought Veira would go for about 20M, we thought Henry would go for about 50M..

What Happened?

Viera left for 13.75M and Henry 16M, I'm guessing Fabregas will go for about 25M knowin Wenger!

Maybe he wants to leave because he doesn't like giving the taxman half his wage.

oh well, if he leaves, barcelona will probably have the best team in the world :)

Last edited:
I guess English football is going to get worse every season :( And Barcelona's squad will just get even ******* better!

they have a ready made replacement in Ramsey, he'll have a big part to play when fit. BTW, how good are Barca gonna be next year? Villa and Cesc added to the squad already there. ******* ****.

Soooooooooo gonna be barcelona on fm if this happens ;)

for all the hand wringing there hasnt been an offer yet. besides if wenger shws the right ambition in the transfer market he may not go. fab wants to win things, and arsenal havent provided that in the last five year.

his basicly done exactly the same as ronaldo said all season he doesnt want to rush into moving and said he wants to stay at arsenal then as soon as the season comes to an end he ***** off

his basicly done exactly the same as ronaldo said all season he doesnt want to rush into moving and said he wants to stay at arsenal then as soon as the season comes to an end he ***** off
mmm. last season its was noise coming out of barcelona, this time its fabregas lending fire to the move. you say you are in no rush to move, why comment in the first place?

I hope he's prepared to get splinters on his ****. Cant see how he will het a regular game.

a) Gutted
b) Generally think it's a massive pity - he's quality and keeps improving
c) Why is everyone suggesting Ramsey as Fab's replacement - he's good but so is NASRI..
d) Disappointed that he is acting this way if it's true...
e) **** OFF BARCELONA - Can we pleeeeeeeeeeeease sue them with Fifa for tapping up Fabregas? They're doing it more than Madrid with Ronaldo - it's ridiculous - every week (transfer window or not) they tell the spanish papers to release a story like this! ARGH guess that's just how it is in Spain - i think if we lose Fabregas unfortunately we're not going to be able to recover for a while - certainly not next season.
f) **** OFF BARCELONA PLEASE!!

Back