Barcelona consider Fabregas move

• Thread starter Thread starter BBC Sport
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 118
  • Views Views 6K
a) Gutted
b) Generally think it's a massive pity - he's quality and keeps improving
c) Why is everyone suggesting Ramsey as Fab's replacement - he's good but so is NASRI..
d) Disappointed that he is acting this way if it's true...
e) **** OFF BARCELONA - Can we pleeeeeeeeeeeease sue them with Fifa for tapping up Fabregas? They're doing it more than Madrid with Ronaldo - it's ridiculous - every week (transfer window or not) they tell the spanish papers to release a story like this! ARGH guess that's just how it is in Spain - i think if we lose Fabregas unfortunately we're not going to be able to recover for a while - certainly not next season.
f) **** OFF BARCELONA PLEASE!!

agreed. if he has that kind of mentality, let him go rot like Hleb and Henry did. As long as we add a few quality players I dont see why this should be a disaster, we cannot rely on one player to move the team. With RVP hopefully fit for next season, we will have a new leader who actually loves the club and has proven over time that he will stay. "I can never imagine myself in another shirt" :'(

Barca will have some team, I'd imagine their midfield and striker would look something like this:

Busquets
Xavi - Fabregas
Messi - - Iniesta
Villa

Or

Xavi
Iniesta - Fabregas
Messi - - Pedro
Villa​

Barcelona: Messi, Xavi, Iniesta, Pedro, Fabregas and David Villa - That is ******* scary.

On topic - Even if they get £30million for him, can you honestly see paedophile Wenger spending a lot? He'll blow £1m on his next underage 'protoge' whilst inappropraitey grooming him and that'll be your summer.

Well I knew this was coming eventually, but it still doesn't soften the blow of losing a player so good... :'(

****** me off really that top clubs are FEEDER CLUBS! To the likes of Barcelona and Real madrid

According to many rumour mills the barca team next season will be:

Valdes; Alves, Pique, Puyol, Filipe Luís; Busquets, Xavi, Fabregas; Messi, Villa, Iniesta

Im sorry but that is a ******* joke of a team if ive ever seen one, actually unbeatable. imagine if they get masch as a DM instead of Busquets :'( FML

According to many rumour mills the barca team next season will be:

Valdes; Alves, Pique, Puyol, Filipe Luís; Busquets, Xavi, Fabregas; Messi, Villa, Iniesta

Im sorry but that is a ******* joke of a team if ive ever seen one, actually unbeatable. imagine if they get masch as a DM instead of Busquets :'( FML
for all teir attacking prowess, barca arent invincible, they will still attack the same way, stretch wide, but attack though the middle, and we've seen on more than occasion the top teams can beat them. they dont really have a plan b when you stop plan a

They will have too many stars in the team :S

Alot Of Barcelona's players came through the youth system which means they are all friends and get along well, They wouldn't think of themselves as star's just a team.

With Fabregas and Villa joining its 2 players that have played with many players already from Barcelona with the Spain National Team.

I think Real Madrid is the team with 2 many stars and no team spirit to match Barcelona and that is why Barca won the league and they didn't even if they did only miss out by 3 points.

The difference is last year they had Ibrahimovic. This season they'll have arguably the most feared striker on the planet.

The difference is last year they had Ibrahimovic. This season they'll have arguably the most feared striker on the planet.
vill plays very similar to eto'o. the threat he poses is very similar, ie deadly through the channels, good finisher, poor in the air. still no plan b

dont get me wrong barca are fantastic and would be better with cesc and david villa but i belive they struggle against the big english 2 chelsea and man utd, i belive barca dont know how to win ugly and thats something chelsea and man utd know how to do well. but cesc would be a massive miss for the gooners so im more than happy to see him leave.

vill plays very similar to eto'o. the threat he poses is very similar, ie deadly through the channels, good finisher, poor in the air. still no plan b

You mean Ibra on the bench as plan b, or the season they won the champs league, spanish cup and everything else.

You mean Ibra on the bench as plan b, or the season they won the champs league, spanish cup and everything else.
did they win the champions league this season? no. cos ibra plan b didnt work against inter. they beat us in the final last, but we beat them the season before beause they didnt have a way round. very good yes, invincible, no

good luck to him if he wants out then thats up to him!
if barca get cesc,torres,mash,villa put them with messi ect and yeah pretty much an unstoppable force.

good luck to him if he wants out then thats up to him!
if barca get cesc,torres,mash,villa put them with messi ect and yeah pretty much an unstoppable force.

surely they dont need villa and torres?? i know their are rumours that ibra is leaving but if he dosent then i dont see them buying torres.

Back