Barcelona - Hair-Raising " Shooting Machine " ===> Possession Football

Cookie, do you post a SS of individual players training ? Thanks m8

what do u mean lol , i didnt have time better to test with 3 or 4 teams and look how is starting , if u win 5 or 6 games without fluid how do u exept to fail when ur team get used to it ?
Im saying if he kept with the tactic and kept losing games the way he did in that screen shot then he would have been sacked.

Im not saying anything about the tactic, Ive not tried it yet.

I will test in next couple of days , but when the tactic starts well in first game without fluid how do u exept to fail when tactic will be fully fluid .
1 game or 3-4 games, is really no sample size to know.

Also dont expect a tactic to work for every team.

1 game or 3-4 games, is really no sample size to know.

Also dont expect a tactic to work for every team.

In first 5 games i mean it , I agree how do u exept reading to play Fluid and Push up ?

Last edited:
Im saying if he kept with the tactic and kept losing games the way he did in that screen shot then he would have been sacked.

Im not saying anything about the tactic, Ive not tried it yet.

I thought u talking ti me , i dont belive that happen in real i mean with PSG , i will run it with PSG soon and i will see for my self

Cookie, I will give a try with Malaga wish me luck! Cheers After i post some results

Im with malaga and i really wanna know name of cheap central midfielder go for thos tactic !!

View attachment 356970 View attachment 356971 BTHW im going to test now which is more productive i my others tactic i find it more productive if u train ball control dont know in this tactic which is best Balanced or Ball Control or other which did u guys find it more usful ?

Well, if this is in à longterm save where you develop players, then a mix between Ball Control and Balanced might be to prefer. If its just for one season, then it does not matter.

And guys i will remove temporary Download link because i find there some bugs and they need to be fixed
p.s i realy test it with some stronger teams but when im running lower teams I'm Struggling , and im realy shocked how this happening coz the tactic gone so well with Zurich and Sturm .

Hope that this is not going to hurt anyone ;)
Thanks