Barcelona - Hair-Raising " Shooting Machine " ===> Possession Football

First game vs man u with arsenal i got hammered 7-0

:O In the First realse was some bugs , updated is more productive

p.s :
1st. Dont take it personaly but i will beat Man Utd AWAY - with this tactic and i will post screen to you

2d : This Tactic is Very Fluid - You should take aware not to play Very Fluid against stronger teams when playin away , itsn to logic right ? , as i said before this tactic is perfect for teams that play Fluid Football like Barca , somwhere we always bulit strong team and thats the point of plaing Fm , and here is time to use this tactic not example in First Seasson with Wigan or QPR .
3d : Arsenal isnt weak team and it should work with them so im shocked that u lose 7-0 but also Im Motivated to work again with this tactic .

Last edited:
its still not working for me either on saved tactics also, seems like its not just me

:O In the First realse was some bugs , updated is more productive

p.s :
1st. Dont take it personaly but i will beat Man Utd AWAY - with this tactic and i will post screen to you

2d : This Tactic is Very Fluid - You should take aware not to play Very Fluid against stronger teams when playin away , itsn to logic right ? , as i said before this tactic is perfect for teams that play Fluid Football like Barca , somwhere we always bulit strong team and thats the point of plaing Fm , and here is time to use this tactic not example in First Seasson with Wigan or QPR .
3d : Arsenal isnt weak team and it should work with them so im shocked that u lose 7-0 but also Im Motivated to work again with this tactic .

i get what your,saying,as each game passes the team is improving with the tactic,i gave it a few games on my york save,the record was 4-1-2,heaviest defeat was vs man city.Will keep plugging away with it tho,im sure when the tactic becomes totally fluid with the team it'll be a cracker for a team like Arsenal.

Wait a minuet.. You achieve all this only using Barcelona? My god, that's remarkable.. and then you used the same tactic and achieved it all again with a club like Man City? how is this possible!?!?!?
Then again you use the worse team in Austria, Strum Graz and turn them into winning machines!

/end sarcasm

People need tactics for all levels. This might work great for someone who is struggling to get the best out of a world class squad.

Just because he hasnt taken Southport to the Champions League doesnt mean he shouldnt upload it.

Wait a minuet.. You achieve all this only using Barcelona? My god, that's remarkable.. and then you used the same tactic and achieved it all again with a club like Man City? how is this possible!?!?!?
Then again you use the worse team in Austria, Strum Graz and turn them into winning machines!

/end sarcasm

Are u happy that u said something " worth " saying for , are u exepting to win some " likes " from others or what ?

Take it easy mate ;)

1st : Did u read front page
2 : If u read it , look again read again coz u missed the point
3 : If u cant find i will tell u
4 : The Tactic is made for stronger teams look at the strategy or u are great manager and use the same strategy " Attack - very Fluid - Press higher " with lower teams .
5 . For ur information im
unbeatable with reading with my other tactic and that tactic is for weaker teams this is NOT
6. Thanks for being " smart " guy

Last edited:
People need tactics for all levels. This might work great for someone who is struggling to get the best out of a world class squad.

Just because he hasnt taken Southport to the Champions League doesnt mean he shouldnt upload it.

World needs people like u .
And im not saying because u supported me but im saying that u spot the deal and thats correctly why i made this tactic .

i get what your,saying,as each game passes the team is improving with the tactic,i gave it a few games on my york save,the record was 4-1-2,heaviest defeat was vs man city.Will keep plugging away with it tho,im sure when the tactic becomes totally fluid with the team it'll be a cracker for a team like Arsenal.

Mate im working on my Final Version that is more " Total Domination " and is working so far I will upload
one Picture .As u see , i get what im looking For - Possession and SHOOOOOTS

1ST GAME with " The Magpies "

View attachment 357451

Last edited:
its CCC you should be looking for not shots

Ok , This tactic is not for CCC mate , I have other tactics with CCC
Again i need to explain that this is " Recive the ball and Shoot " not Work Ball into box but " Shoot on Sight "
And im sure who wants CCC's Tactic there are plenty on this Forum

Mate im working on my Final Version that is more " Total Domination " and is working so far I will upload
one Picture .As u see , i get what im looking For - Possession and SHOOOOOTS

1ST GAME with " The Magpies "

View attachment 357451
Looks good,when u put it up i'll give it a blast on my York save.

Ok , This tactic is not for CCC mate , I have other tactics with CCC
Again i need to explain that this is " Recive the ball and Shoot " not Work Ball into box but " Shoot on Sight "
And im sure who wants CCC's Tactic there are plenty on this Forum

fair enough

fair enough

Mate i know that if u have more CCC's u feel more like ur team is playing great entertaining Football , and i Agree with u i always look to have more CCC'S when im playing FM 2013 , but sometimes u have 7 Clear Cut Chances and lot of key Passes but u score just one goal , and ur oppenent have 5 shoots 3 on target and score two goals from long shoots or either from Set pices ,

Im sick of this really whats the point creating lot of CCC's when u cant win , so I thought to emply barca's real life strategy - breathtaking Possession ( remember the famous quote - if u have the ball ur opponennt cant score ) and Shoots can be very efective if u have right players that can crack the ball . So sometimes we need this type of Tactic because the oppossiton park their Buss in front of their goal , How u will score then . Only with Long Shoots

Thanks

I just tried this in a tough away Champions League tie, we won 4-0 and Neymar(my DLF) scored all 4. Lots of CCCs, dominated possession etc.

Will be using in further tough away games.

I just tried this in a tough away Champions League tie, we won 4-0 and Neymar(my DLF) scored all 4. Lots of CCCs, dominated possession etc.

Will be using in further tough away games.
who you palying as?