Barcelona - La Masia - Homegrown Challenge the 2nd

look for a GK under the age of 18, and narrow results to

Handling 15
One on ones 15
Reflexes 15

reduce a point each if there's no one there for the earlier..

or if there are many, drop the age to 17 or 16!

and buy one GK to serve you for the future.. whatever nationality! ;)

the player will be HG in 3 years?

Barcelona

View attachment 925711

Jan/Feb 2027

60 Games Unbeaten in the League over 18 Months

View attachment 236815

Always nice to destroy Real Madrid in the Clasico

View attachment 236814

Despite being rubbish my son signs a professional deal with the club, hes got 9 goals in 24 games since i got him in the Youth Intake so despite his poor stats he could probably still score thanks to my brilliant wingers.

View attachment 236813

Valencia Spend Again In The Winter Window

View attachment 236812

Instead of spending loads of money how about playing Rivas who you spent a fortune on to pinch off me! Hes only played 7 games since leaving with 3 starts.

900 Games In Management
(765 Barca - 130 National Teams)

View attachment 236811

Spanish Cup

In the Cup we faced Elche in the 5th rnd beating them 4-0 in the 1st leg allowing us to rest some key players in the 2nd leg and boy did it show as they won 2-1 but it wasnt enough to go through.
We then faced Real Madrid in what could be considered a Final in itself, we smashed them 4-0 in the 1st leg before winning a highly entertaining second leg 5-4 with it ending on aggregate 9-4.
Next up was an easier tie against Rayo where we won the 1st leg 3-0 and again rested players for the second leg and only managed a draw but it didnt really matter as we go on to face At Bilbao in the Final.

View attachment 236810

Jan/Feb Results

View attachment 236809

So along with the already mentioned Cup games we lost to Monaco in the 1st leg of the Champions League 1st knockout rnd but we are still undefeated in the league.
I did actually go one game into March but we have won 10 out of 11 games in the league with our only blip against Real Sociedad and havent even conceded a goal in the league for 8 league games.

League Table

View attachment 236808

So despite being undefeated Valencia and Real Madrid are still up their with us and the league title race is wide open at this point.

Best Player - Manuel Florentino Ramon - 33 Goals in 43 Games

View attachment 236807

look for a GK under the age of 18, and narrow results to

Handling 15
One on ones 15
Reflexes 15

reduce a point each if there's no one there for the earlier..

or if there are many, drop the age to 17 or 16!

and buy one GK to serve you for the future.. whatever nationality! ;)

the player will be HG in 3 years?

Yeah ive got a couple of GK's im looking at including a Portugese youngster at Chelsea and a German from Leverkusen but when i narrow it down theirs not a lot out there, for instance using your 3 attributes for under 21's gets me down to 4 players.

Yeah ive got a couple of GK's im looking at including a Portugese youngster at Chelsea and a German from Leverkusen but when i narrow it down theirs not a lot out there, for instance using your 3 attributes for under 21's gets me down to 4 players.

those 3 attributes, maybe at 14 each, but under 18/21 max, then that'll be fine I guess..

anyway, your son is doing well it seems!! great...

and Markovic at Man Utd... wow!

Hey guys im really tempted to leave Barcelona come the end of the season, feel as if i cant really do much more here and would love to move on with the same save and manager, would love to here peoples thoughts on whether i should leave, carry on as England manager for a while or my preferred option of taking charge of the English team thats had the biggest fall from grace since playing in the Premier League? Please let me know what you all think

You should do what motivates you mate, it's your save and no matter what we will enjoy it.

Who is it who's had that fall from grace?
no1 that good Swansea and Stoke are in the Championship their are only 4 different teams in the Premier League from when i started in 2014

I'd like to see you stay at barca but I'd go with what you want mate, otherwise the story will fizzle out without your motivation

Im probably going to stick with Barca, probably played too much FM the other day and was watching Soccer Saturday and Match of the Day and got carried away with wanting to play as someone else but im back on the Barca Bandwagon now

Barcelona

View attachment 928462

Mar/Apr 2027

Somehow i dont think i will be buying your Youth Keeper For £90Million Chelsea . . .

View attachment 235642

Rivas Faces Former Club

View attachment 235640

Massive Result as we Beat Title Rivals Valencia

View attachment 235641

The build up was all about Rivas facing his former club and then he didnt even play.

Just 7 Starts and 3 Goals Since Rivas Stabbed Us In the back and left for Valencia bet hes wishing he didnt bother now.

View attachment 235639

Literally our best player all season long Manuel Florentino Ramon will miss the rest of the season

View attachment 235638

Mar/Apr Results

View attachment 235637

Champions League

So after losing to Monaco in the 1st leg 2-1 we comfortably beat them 2-0 back at our place and set up an All Spanish Quarter Final against Valencia.
So along with the previous tie we lost to Valencia in a close fought defeat 3-2 before beating them 2-0 back at our place and will face another French team in the form of PSG in the Semi Finals.
8 wins from 10 in the league as we drop points by drawing with Celta but the big shock was losing to Real Zaragoza and losing our 60 odd game unbeaten run from over 2 seasons.

League Table

View attachment 235636

2 points clear of Real Madrid with just 3 games, Real Madrid have been a goalscoring machines whilst we have been more of a defensive unit.

Best Player - Neymar - 19 Goals at 35 Years of Age

View attachment 235635

Barcelona

View attachment 930232

May 2027

Champions League

So we faced PSG in the Champions League Semi Final and suffered a poor 2-1 defeat in France before only managing a draw back at our place with Scottish Forward Ryan Gauld grabbing their equalizer with PSG then going on to win the Champions League for th first time.

View attachment 234882

Spanish Cup Final V At Bilbao

View attachment 234881

A decent win in the Cup Final with Orlando Payan getting a rare start and impressing during the match and getting a decent goal. This was my 9th Spanish Cup Win but they are slowing up now after we won 7 in a row but in recent years its been 2 in 6 years.

May Results

View attachment 234879

Along with the cup games ive already mentioned we won our last 3 league games to confirm another league title whilst 35 year old Neymar netted in 7 games in a row.

League Table

View attachment 234876

So despite only losing once we still only just won the league by 2 points with a grand total of 99 points, Real Madrid netted a lot more than us but we had a superb defence this year conceding just 15 goals in 38 league games.

Barcelona Win Quintuple

View attachment 234875

Messi Set to Retire as he nears 40

View attachment 234872

Barcelona

View attachment 930310

May 2027 - End of Season

Squad in Order of Most Apps

View attachment 234847

Top Goalscorer - Manuel Florention Ramon - 37 Goals - Brilliant debut season

View attachment 234846

Best Player - Neymar - 27 Goals in 35 Starts not bad for a 35 year old

View attachment 234845

Best Young Player - Galder Martin - Never thought he would turn into this sort of player. hes amazing and just 22 and even netted 7 goals this season.

View attachment 234844

La Liga Awards

View attachment 234843View attachment 234842View attachment 234841View attachment 234840View attachment 234839View attachment 234838

Champions League Awards

View attachment 234837View attachment 234836

Best Eleven - This Season

View attachment 234835

Best Eleven Ever - 13 Seasons!

View attachment 234834

Neymar is just 6 goals behind Messi in the amount of goals scored since i took charge whilst Gedeon Perez must be closing in on Montoya's spot in the best eleven ever.

So im about to start my 14th season and i think im further than i have ever got with an FM save let alone a story i have managed to update, thanks to everyone who has commented, liked or even just viewed the thread which just hit 50,000 views

England

View attachment 930362

Jan-June 2027

Had to give my son a call up to the National Squad

View attachment 234827

Nations League Semi Final V Italy

View attachment 234826

We dominated the game and had the better chances but it was Italy that took the lead near the hour mark, I probably shouldnt have started my son but i did and we paid for it, i brought on Bebis who managed to score very late on to take it to extra time were Record Breaker Raheem Sterling netted the winner.

Sterling breaks AOC Record Goals Scored For England

View attachment 234825

Whilst my son got his 1st cap

View attachment 234824

Nations League Final V Holland

View attachment 234823

It was a pretty even game against my former side who i won the World Cup with an incredible 9 years ago! Where has the time gone?!? If i had stayed with them i think i would have won a lot more trophies but i have enjoyed my time with Spain and England. They won with a very late extra time goal right before i thought the game was going to penalties.

Jan-June Results

View attachment 234822

So along with the already known Nation Leagues games we beat the Czech Republic in a tight 1-0 win in the Euro Qualifiers whilst we put 6 past Liechtenstein.

England Squad

View attachment 234821

Barcelona

View attachment 930377

July/Aug 2027 - Summer Transfer Window

First off a moment of silence for Lionel Messi as he ends his career at the age of 40

View attachment 234820

So i really wanted a new striker and have struggled to find someone ever since Rivas left last season, we had to play 35 year old Neymar up top for a lot of the season when he wasnt injured, he did well but i need another option so i paid out a crazy amount of over £40Million for a young striker

Miguel Linares - ST

View attachment 234819

The other signing was a very young left back with a lot of potential who had a really good release clause of just £3.6Million.

Damian Beltram - DL

View attachment 234817

Transfer Window Round-up with Valencia the Big Spenders Again

View attachment 234816

Also the General Elections took place for a new President with our current President Laporta unable to continue due to being in charge for the maximum time, the new President has said he will let me keep my job which is so nice of him!

View attachment 234815View attachment 234814

Barcelona

View attachment 930400

Aug/Sept 2027

Favourites to retain our League Title with Valencia despite spending big down in 3rd place still

View attachment 234808

Starting 11 and Tactic for New Season

View attachment 234807

Super Cup Final V At Bilbao

View attachment 234806

So we beat them in the 1st leg 4-3 away from home with the Ramon's in fine form before comfortably beating them 3-0 back at our place with Romero netting a brace.

Tough Champions League Group with Juventus and Monaco

View attachment 234805

800 Barcelona Games including over 600 Wins and over 2000 Goals

View attachment 234804

Aug/Sept Results

View attachment 234803

A good start to our Champions League campaign with back to back wins in the groups and we also won 7 of our opening 8 league games including beating Real Madrid whilst we only dropped points to Valencia who are yet to even play Javi Rivas yet.

League Table

View attachment 234802

Best Player - Manuel Florentino Ramon - 9 Goals in his first 12 games

View attachment 234801