Barcelona

View attachment 921199

Jan/Feb 2026

Messi Becomes Barcelona's Oldest Ever League Player

View attachment 238641

Ronaldo Sacked from Celta

View attachment 238639

Spanish Cup

So we comfortably beat Rayo over two legs before facing At Madrid in the Quarter Finals, we beat them 2-1 at our place in the 1st leg before losing 3-2 in the return leg but went through on away goals.
In the Semi Finals we face Malaga beating them 1-0 at our place in the 1st leg before we shockingly got knocked out as Malaga rallied and beat us 2-0 back at their place.

View attachment 238638

Jan/Feb Results

View attachment 238637

So first off in Europe we took a pretty impressive 2 goal lead away from home against Liverpool before falling apart in the 2nd leg and just about hanging onto a draw.
Were still unbeaten in the league so far this season with 7 decent wins out of 8 whilst we only managed a bore draw against Malaga our current bogey team, Highlights have got to be putting 5 past Almeria and 7 past Alcoron.

League Table

View attachment 238636

3 points clear of Real Madrid with 25 games gone, we have just 13 games to not lose and we will have gone unbeaten for the whole season the 2019/20 season was the closest we came with just one loss.

Best Player - Neymar 32 Goals!!!

View attachment 238635

You have got to keep your son at the club forever. Will be interesting to see how he gets on despite his **** potential.

Would love an unbeaten season. may be able to do it now ive filled the squad out with new players in recent transfer windows, Neymar will hopefully be getting a new deal its just some of this old guys dont like taking a pay cut! Busquets at 36 wanted a pay rise!

Ha Ha yeah ive had a couple but never this many, would love to keep Neymar but it all depends on if he drops his wage demands he is arguably still our best player despite his age

here you goView attachment 920978

You should expect more buth Barcelona has soms debts in begin of new game buth stil impressive

You should expect more buth Barcelona has soms debts in begin of new game buth stil impressive
Well yeah my income and outcome our both the same even though i havent spent much money Neymar and Messi together have been on contracts worth over 400k a week for the bast 15 odd years

You have got to keep your son at the club forever. Will be interesting to see how he gets on despite his **** potential.
Yes, going to play him whenever i can against the weaker teams!

Barcelona

View attachment 921452

Mar/Apr 2026

Rivas out for 5 Weeks Think My Son May be getting a few games

View attachment 238535

A proud day at Barca as 6 players get called up for Spain, we had been down to Samper for a while but now the youngsters are getting a chance and even 30 year old Grimaldo may get a chance to win his 1st cap.

View attachment 238534

Along with my son we also got yet another full back in the youth intake

View attachment 238533

18 Year Old Cruz Gets His First Spain Cap

View attachment 238532

Tonkin Nets Twice on his Debut

View attachment 238530

Mar/Apr Results

View attachment 238529

Champions League

So we managed to edge past Liverpool 1-0 in the 2nd leg before drawing fellow Spanish side Valencia in the Quarter Finals. We only managed a bore draw at their place but when they came back to Camp Nou we smashed 5 past them including Neymar netting a hattrick.
The Semi Finals saw us face Man Utd were we lost 1-0 away from home in the 1st leg before winning the return leg 3-1 with Neymar netting a quick brace at the beginning of the second half to secure victory and set up a huge Final against the other Manchester Club.
In the league it was business as usual with 7 wins from 9 and we drew the other two meaning we are just 4 games away from an unbeaten season. You can also see that my son Ben Tonkin had a decent start to his career netting 4 times this month.

League Table

View attachment 238525

8 points clear at the top with 4 games to go, Valencia play before us and if they lose the Title could be ours before we even play again whilst Real Madrid are all the way down in 4th.

Best Player - Neymar - 41 Goals!!!

View attachment 238524

Barcelona

View attachment 921966

May 2026

Valencia lost their next game and the La Liga Title was ours without having to play another game, winning it with 4 games to go is one of my best performances yet.

View attachment 238339

16 Year Old Ben Tonkin Makes The England Under 19's

View attachment 238338

May Results

View attachment 238337

So we had 4 games left to finish the season unbeaten and we did it! It was a tough month too facing both the Madrid clubs but we came away with 3 more wins including beating Real 5-4 and ended the season with a bore 0-0 draw with At Madrid.

League Table

View attachment 238336

We win the league by 11 points with Valencia in 2nd place and Real Madrid all the way down in 4th, but more importantly we went the whole season undefeated for the first time.

Barcelona Achieve Unbeaten Season - 30 Wins and 8 Draws

View attachment 238335

Champions League Final V Man City

View attachment 238334

Rivas nets a very early winner and despite young defender Cruz getting sent off with around 20 minutes to go we managed to hold out and with the Champions League.

Win My 5th Champions League as Barcelona Manager In 13 Seasons

View attachment 238332

Barcelona

View attachment 922505

May 2026 - End of Season Stats and Awards

Squad In Order Of Most Apps

View attachment 238125

Top Goalscorer - Neymar 34 Years Old and still bangs in 43 Goals!

View attachment 238123

Best Player - Jaime Nicieza - 8 goals and 17 assists with an average rating of over 8 in the league

View attachment 238122

Best Young Player - Galder Martin - At CB he netted 9 times, hes come on leaps and bounds since his debut and is now as a Wonderkid has the potential to be the best CB in the World.

View attachment 238120

La Liga Awards

View attachment 238119View attachment 238118View attachment 238117View attachment 238116View attachment 238115

European Awards

View attachment 238114View attachment 238113

Best Eleven - This Season

View attachment 238112

Best Eleven Ever - 12 Seasons

View attachment 238111

Neymar is closing in on having scored more goals than Messi since i took charge whilst Rivas has broken the 100 goal mark.

England

View attachment 922580

World Cup 2026 - Part 1

So in a highscoring friendly in March we beat South Africa 7-5 and AOC got his 63rd goal to break Wayne Rooney's record of 62 International goals for England

View attachment 238109

The Oxe's Stats

View attachment 238108

Harry Kane just doesnt have any luck he missed the Euro's 2 years ago due to injury and is now set to miss 8 months through injury and the World Cup, hes unlikely to ever be the same player at 32 years of age

View attachment 238107

Big Shocks as Luke Shaw and Chalobah Miss World Cup

View attachment 238105

Tough Nations League Draw

View attachment 238104

Group Stage And Friendly Results

View attachment 238103

We won all 4 of our friendlies leading up to the World Cup including putting 4 past Brazil. We had a tough time of it in the group stages as we comfortably beat Saudi Arabia before losing to Germany in a hard fought 1-2 defeat. We had it all to play for against Peru but managed two close together goals early in the 2nd half and booked ourselves a place in the next round

View attachment 238102

England

View attachment 922776

World Cup 2026 - Part 2

2nd Rnd V Argentina

View attachment 238035

An impressive display against one of our fierce rivals with Raheem Sterling putting in a man of the match performance.

Qtr Final V France

View attachment 238034

What a match! We were 2-0 up early on but they struck back to set the match level, our more experienced players then turned on the style with Barkley, Sterling and AOC all netting in injury time to end the match 5-2.

When we face Spain in the Semi Finals of the World Cup it will be my 50th game in charge of England a feat i previously managed at International level when in charge of Spain.

View attachment 238033

Semi Final V Spain

View attachment 238032

A game with few chances after the Oxe netted in the opening few minutes of the match, Jorge Tello equalized for Spain half an hour in a player who i would have loved to of had at Barca before the brilliantly named Leonidas Bebis came of the bench to grab a late winner and set up a huge World Cup Final against Germany the team we lost to at the beginning of the tournament.

World Cup Final V Germany

View attachment 238031

We dominated the tie but it was Germany who took the lead thanks to a controversial penalty just after half time. We had a nervy wait until the 89th minute when Raheem Sterling netted to take the Final to extra time, he netted again 20 minutes later and looked to have won us the Cup before Germany got their own late equalizer and sent us to a penalty shoot out.
In what must be seen as a huge shock the English held the nerve in the penalty shoot out whilst the Germans did not and we lift the World Cup!

View attachment 238030

England win first World Cup for 60 Years! My second World Cup Win since i became a Manager after already winning the World Cup in 2018 with Holland

England Squad

View attachment 238028

Best Player - Raheem Sterling

View attachment 238027View attachment 238026

3 England Players In World Cup Dream Team

View attachment 238025

Incredible win mate! Well done on winning the World Cup with England and Holland! Doing very well with Barca too, keep it up!

I've been a bit of a silent reader of your story since the start. Great story and I admire your dedication to the save mate, I don't think I have made it past 2018 on this years edition lol!

I've been a bit of a silent reader of your story since the start. Great story and I admire your dedication to the save mate, I don't think I have made it past 2018 on this years edition lol!

Incredible win mate! Well done on winning the World Cup with England and Holland! Doing very well with Barca too, keep it up!

5 Champions Leagues and 2 World Cups isn't a bad career!

Congrats on the WC mate!

Thanks very much guys, all the interest in the save still is whats motivating me to continue with it want to get as far as i have ever been which is 2030 and beyond!

Barcelona

View attachment 923292

Summer Transfer Window - July 2026

Valencia Activate Javi Rivas's Release Clause

View attachment 237810

So i tried to offer Rivas a new deal worth over 100k a week more than he was currently on but he chose to leave instead, I just cannot believe that he would leave, i offered him £245k a week the same that hes getting paid at Valencia.
I just cannot believe this transfer its so unrealistic we have just won the League and Champions League whilst Valencia havent won the league in over 20 years, the money wasnt even that different and hes come from our ****** academy! Its not like hes some foreign mercenary hes come through our youth system and played over 250 games for us and he just goes and leaves for a worse team! WTF

View attachment 237809

So after that i was not in the best of moods so felt like bringing someone in that i had wanted for a while but felt was too much money.
He has to be considered the best Spanish player of 21 years of age or under and cost over £60Million from Fiorentina but i had the money to spend after Rivas deserted us.

View attachment 237808

Were favourites to retain our Title whilst our incoming and outgoings are the biggest two deals so far this season

View attachment 237807

Transfer History

View attachment 237806

That guy is an absolute monster! And tough to lose Rivas, though I'm sure you could find a striker with a better finishing stat