Barcelona - Real Madrid 16.04 La Liga

Messi has spent more time on the ground than standing up.

Tnx :))
EDIT : ****, channel down :(

vipstand.net

---

Boring 1st half.. Messi had one shot and the commentator spunked his pants in excitement.. Real have had two brilliant chances and Villa would have had a penalty had he not a) rolled more than 17 times and b) joined the rest of the team in surrounding the referee waving imaginary cards and pointing to the spot.

You play good football - we get that, Barcelona but there's no need to have such a **** attitude.

So close for Ronaldo :( A couple of chances for him.

Boring game agreed....i think all games were barca are involved are boring.

1 team keeping posession is not entertaining. Pepe is amazing and breaks up play and very agressive.

We have been dangerous on the counter. I hope we can get atleast 1 goal for cris :) He hasn't scored yet against Barca.

hope real beat them

then beat them in the UCL and copa del rey final

#halamadrid

So close for Ronaldo :( A couple of chances for him.

Boring game agreed....i think all games were barca are involved are boring.

1 team keeping posession is not entertaining. Pepe is amazing and breaks up play and very agressive.

We have been dangerous on the counter. I hope we can get atleast 1 goal for cris :) He hasn't scored yet against Barca.

Not Barcelona's fault that other teams and put every man behind the ball.

You would think as Madrid need to win they would be a bit more attacking.

1-0 Messi. Pen and Albiol sent off.
49 goals this season, unbelievable.

Yeah..thats it. Im not going to watch it anymore.

Fu**ing ugly Messi piece of ****. I hope he breaks his leg one lovely day. I really do. Then im going to have big party.

I wouldn't mind him dying either. The little dwarf ****.

Fu**ing ugly Messi piece of ****. HoI hope he breaks his leg one lovely day.

Yer because thats nice. Why dont you slam your defending by Albiol ay? Whats Messi suposed to do miss the penalty on purpose. Stupid comment.

Fu**ing ugly Messi piece of ****. I hope he breaks his leg one lovely day. I really do. Then im going to have big party.

Why? Because he is better than Ronaldo? Stop being so stupid.

You are really an idiot!You're hoping he breaks leg OMG! And what kind of a fan are you? You aint watching no more Wow just Wow

lololololololololool. can't see madrid winning now.

Urgh, I hate Real Madrid and Barcelona both so much although i have more respect for Barcelona as they don't spend quite as much as Real do but they're both just so annoying although I do like Puyol as he's not a cheat like the rest.

Rant over, I wonder if Mourinho played Pepe as DM on purpose in case someone got sent off?

Alright, Madrista has been punished. Everybody cool off.

Come on Guardiola, you've won this one, now give Affelay some minutes!

---------- Post added at 11:26 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:21 PM ----------

Let's go affelay!

You have serious issues.