Which 1 is the playmaker only mc or all of the midfilders?

Using this tactic (w/ very slight variations)

I decided to use this tactic with other teams. I wanted to start fairly high up the ladder, but obviously not Barca.
I have started with Arsenal to see what can be done minus (Nasri/Fabergas) players.
Just started. So far I have noticed possession ranging from 55-70%. A lot of touches from WB's, not very many CCCs and no where near the touches from my Playmaker Areta. Going to tweak and experiment a bit but overall all I say well done and the fun part about Barca style is trying to get it to work elsewhere. Challenging and fun. Will update later...

Sorry OP but does your Barcelona tactic reflect Messi's and Alves movements as well as Xavis? Messi should be p0layed in Villas position no? ANd there is no right inside forward as well?!

I congratulate you onthis tactic! I'm a fan of football manager and Barcelona and I think you've accomplished something great, just only more one-two and troughtball forXavi to be perfect! modify it please!

I think people are missing the point of this thread? This isn't meant to be a 'plug-and-play', destroy everybody tactic, it's an ATTEMPT, to get play Barcelona style football. IT's in development, and progress is being made, yet people are criticising the amount of chances and stuff? #

Lets give a bit of credit here for even attempting this against the match engine! Well played! With a bit more work this could end up being an astonishing tactic!

One of the most impressive OP's for a tactic that I've ever read.
Really Nicely done.

As for the tactic, I have no doubt it is limited by the ME as are most Barca tactics.

But very impressive tactic cause most people can score a lot of goals but to have 100+ passes is impressive.

I'm probably being stupid but what is "ME"...everyone keeps saying it and i have no diea what it stands for lol!

your tactic is awesome in possesion,, i have try it with my club juventus... very nice share

I tried to make it without the old style tactics but only managed one game with 100+ passes. but i constantly have more possession

I've been working on a 3-4-3 barca formation myself.

My problem has been that the DM can get 40+ passes in a game which roughly equals my MC playmaker's pass total.

Can't really figure out how to fix that.

I have the same problem my DM is getting the most passes a lot more than my playmaker

I have the same problem my DM is getting the most passes a lot more than my playmaker

Most likely the reason is cos hes almost every time available for pass, since I believe U have put the playmaker run from deep sometimes or often, which makes him run forward and therefore he wont be available for pass unlike the DM, who has probably rarely run from deep, so he stays in his position, which is always available for pass.

Most likely the reason is cos hes almost every time available for pass, since I believe U have put the playmaker run from deep sometimes or often, which makes him run forward and therefore he wont be available for pass unlike the DM, who has probably rarely run from deep, so he stays in his position, which is always available for pass.
hey Gump , are you plan to make and release a Barca style tactic as you do in Fm11 ( i remember ) - with Messi role TRequarista for Fm12 ?

hey Gump , are you plan to make and release a Barca style tactic as you do in Fm11 ( i remember ) - with Messi role TRequarista for Fm12 ?

Me has some projects and that Barca style is one of them, but it is currently on hold. Im currently working on a Real madrid - style of Possession play. But this thread aint for discussion my projects tho :)

thanks i will try it in my pre-season currently experimenting with a 4-6-0 formation

Very observant, I'll give that a shot.