Would it be possible if someone could rename this tattic in game and upload it please, i accidently made this tattic Classic so not able to us the modern features...

Cheers

Gaz

Krunccrni's tactic is in classic mode you cant revert it to plug and play

looks good, I am currently working on my own FC Barcelona tactic, its been almost 1 year ive been in this forum since i dont have FM 2012, and I currently just bought it, and it seems my computer cant use it.. so I have to take a look at that. Looks like a good tactic mate take care :D

What would everyones team be using thie tattic, BUT NO Barcelona players???

I like your Barcelona tactics there very nice looking. I live in Netherlands and do you want to give me permission to post on it on a Dutch forum? I will say that the tactic of yours.

why i still can't get my xavi 100+ passes?
can u help me please? tell me what's wrong with it?

why my playmaker hasn't got over 50 passes per game i ply with man utd and playmaker is jorge valdivia

hi, i have try ur tactic and it work good except it hard to get xavi get 100+ passes.. now i actually one to ask u if u can help me making that tactic the passing is more between the midfielder that is between xavi , macherano and inesta following ur formation.. i hope u can give ur feedback to this...

Hi guys.I have question.Can some one tell me how can i use those yellow arrows to set where players should move,cuzi have no idea how to do that.Help me pls

i've used it for Arsenal...the first 5 games...very successful...until A.I. started to twist the opponent's tactics...overall very happy with thic tactic because it showed the true meaning of domination...thanks..

I've been using this for malaga and it's going really great so far. played around 20 games, won 19 and drew 1. one game in the cup I even had 94% possession against some dead weight team. :p

my main query is shooting. they seem to pass it around outside the box a lot and retain possession without really pushing it forward and getting goalscoring chances. this is fine against teams with a poor keeper as you generally don't need many shots to score one but when it's against a top keeper it's a lot harder to get those couple of chance in!

any advice? cheers.

I've found my team to be fairly inconistent with this tactic. Especially defensively. Playing as Liverpool and have built my squad to play around with this tactic but I've found that my team defends so far up the pitch, they are exposed frequently by long balls over the top, which normally Valdes would have no trouble picking up all day. They also seem to fail to close down effectively, especially loose balls.

I have also had games where my team has dominated possession at around 70%, yet failed to create chances. This was shown against Villareal in the Champions League. Had 70% possession yet they managed to score 3 goals and have 11 shots, something which would never happen. On the other hand, I've had victories where my team absolutely bossed and result went my way, once against Wolves and then in the second leg of the Champions League where I got revenge on Villareal. It has worked, but inconsistently. I've had a similar problem to Crazypearce though, where the ball moves up the pitch at a good rate, and then just stops at the box and won't try for a goal.

Perhaps it's just the limits of the match engine, which SI should really work upon improving, as my team still boot the odd ball upfield hopelessly (something Barca doesn't do) but it's just very frustrating. Don't get me wrong, it is still a great tactic, I just feel limited by it.

What I really liked about this tactic when managing Man utd was that it really seemed to bring to life Scholes' abilities, usually playing him as a deep laying play maker, he would perform well in that role although never really doing anything spectacular and tiring quickly, no surprise really considering he is 37 at the start.

But when played in this tactic behind the striker he would regularly receive the ball on the edge of the box, being closed down quickly wasn't a problem with a first touch and composure of 18 he would turn is back on the defender forcing a foul or with Passing and creativity 19, team work 18 would slide a ball into the striker.
If not receiving the ball and instead moving into the box anticipation, bravery and finishing make him an effective finisher.
Also it doesnt matter that he's as slow as a couch because my players don't run all over the pitch.

Dropped back into the centre midfield left position can easily get 80 passes with between 1-3 misplaced.
Carrick in that role easily achieves 90-100 passes.

I have experienced a few defencive disasters like vidic miss judging the flight of an easy ball allowing it bounce over his head, caught out high up the pitch a few times with easy one twos but that said I have enjoyed watching my team dominate possession, especially in the Charity Shield, beat City 5-0 and seeing them running around like headless chickens was emensly satisfying.
Other stand out results were-

3-0 vs Basel- H - possession 73%
4-0 vs A Villa- H - possession 65%
4-0 vs Wigan- A - possession 64%
3-1 vs Wolves-H - possession 82%
6-1 vs Fulham-A - possession 60%

Other results were low scoring or alot of draws and got thoroughly embarrassed by Arsenal 5-1.
That match aside I dominated most games and enjoyed watching the games and many managers would say they were passed of the field.

Cheers

Steve

Have to say i think your on to something very special here! If there were more CCC's it would be unbelievable but I understand what you are trying to do here and as Barcelona fan I admire this Tactic so much. Thanks for all your time and effort creating this Tactic and explaining everything. Currently testing it with Liverpool a team not on a high anymore to see if its still as good. With a few players in - Muniain, Afellay and Borja Valero its working brilliantly have to say. Im going to try few very small tweaks because i dont want to change anything as i love it so just to see if I can get more CCC's on goal.

Barca second season, who to buy/sell?
After winning the double with barca, losing on pens to city on champo league final, I just wanna Improve my team, a few days after losing in the final man city offer 40,5mil for dani alves In which I accepted, using these funds I signed ceaser aspilicueta and sakho, I use a 4-3-3 tactic which involves 2 center mids and 2 wingers. And a cam, I've just finished my first season and Im in friendlies, I have about 50mil to spend I don't know where I can improve with squad, with a usual line up of. Valdes, jordi alba, Azaplilcueta as fullbacks, piqué and sakho as center Halfs, iniesta and xavi Cm, Wngers villa and messi, cam fabregas, and cavani striker, this team has a lot of rotation especially otamendi, thiamin, macro verati, and others? Suggest then? Fire Away

hello i want to say:this is the greatest tactiv ever!but i have one problem.can someone give me training schedule? i try a lot from internet but my players are always unhappy any advice?(sorry for english)