A got a couple of questions for the Club-auction.

1. I read that a clubs debt will be intact, but will the economy also? or will the balance be 0, and then we can put remaining 'auction-money' in to the balance?

2. The Chairman will of course be kick'd out and replaced by us, but will the sugardaddy-'stats' also be removed?

3. When U/21 players remain in club, is it players with age 20 and below when game starts, or is 21 years players included?

4. Is there a minimum-bid? And what happens if 2 players have the same bids (of course with the rating included and all)

I've send my bids, but depending on the answers of these question i would might like to change my bidding - so when we have a full rooster you could might put a deadline for the club-bidding!

Last edited:
A got a couple of questions for the Club-auction.

1. I read that a clubs debt will be intact, but will the economy also? or will the balance be 0, and then we can put remaining 'auction-money' in to the balance?

2. The Chairman will of course be kick'd out and replaced by us, but will the sugardaddy-'stats' also be removed?

3. When U/21 players remain in club, is it players with age 20 and below when game starts, or is 21 years players included?

4. Is there a minimum-bid? And what happens if 2 players have the same bids (of course with the rating included and all)

1. Yeah everything will be the same. Your remaining "Auction budget" will also be added to club fiances.

2. No. Every chairman will be set with the underwriter role, which means you will only inject money into the club if in danger of bankruptcy. You will also have the winning club as your favorite team as well as icon status. - board of directors will also be kept.

3. U21 players are included. You will also select 3 players that are over 21 on permanent contracts (until they retire)

4. There are no minimum bids. In the event of a re-bid the two players will have 24 hours to make a further bid, however this can be lower than the actual bid they made.

5. Just to let you know that all 10 auctions of been made. So it is a matter of getting players to join.

This will be added to the OP.

Sounds great!!! If i have bid-changes i will make them tomorrow!!

Thanks!

hey buddy, i know i am new here and u would have your share of doubts but i am currently on a chairman game and am on here everyday. So if u think i am reliable i would be very interested to join :)

I'm in dude, last years was awesome. I'll message you my Chairman Name and Club bids in a bit :D

Okay, it seems you have NathWalker and RiotAct who can vouch for you......Can you please send your bids and chairman name.

Confirmed Bids

KaiRooney
MaximumPower
StockieScott
Kezza96
RiotAct
NathWalker

Unconfirmed Bids

Toon Army
akash
Scruffyuk
Sam91

10 places up for grabs

Bid for clubs sent. Can you confirm as its not in my sent items folder. Also, the order of preference is from top to bottom if you didn't clock on ;)

Confirmed Bids

KaiRooney
MaximumPower
StockieScott
Kezza96
RiotAct
NathWalker

Unconfirmed Bids

Toon Army
akash
Scruffyuk
Sam91

10 places up for grabs

Hope noones managed too outbid my Man Utd bid yet :p lol

Why not keep it like this and turn into a custom league based in an unused country? I don't see how an extra 8 people would join