Understand I'm not a regular on FMBase but have always been interested in an auction game and have reached a stalemate in my current fm game, any chance I could join?

Understand I'm not a regular on FMBase but have always been interested in an auction game and have reached a stalemate in my current fm game, any chance I could join?

If you understand the concept, then your in.

Why not keep it like this and turn into a custom league based in an unused country? I don't see how an extra 8 people would join

It's only because it takes ages to set a new league up, including cups, the European, competitions etc etc. and I want to do minimal editing.

Wicked :) Got a couple of questions in regard to the under 21 concept but will just send them to you with my bids!

Wicked :) Got a couple of questions in regard to the under 21 concept but will just send them to you with my bids!

I will do, but only when I have announced the winners, has will have to pick 3 over 21 players.

Have a look on fm, using LFC Marshalls latest update. It will give you a good idea dude.

EDIT and MWEST94 / Olifreed and Elliott Pearce bids

Why not keep it like this and turn into a custom league based in an unused country? I don't see how an extra 8 people would join

Besides of the editing - i also thinks the Premier League idea is more fun than the regular custom league!

@Potta - Will we only be bidding for Premier League players?

Great to see the player-list is being filled out..

Besides of the editing - i also thinks the Premier League idea is more fun than the regular custom league!

@Potta - Will we only be bidding for Premier League players?

Great to see the player-list is being filled out..

Sort of........Instead of my usual approach. I will be using league competitions for the rounds. I don't really want to give too much away at the minute.

6 places left peeps.........All ready and raring to go8-|

Also have no idea what the going rate is for clubs haha

Could of overspent/underspent by a country mile.