Barclay's Premier League Auction - Revamped.

• Thread starter Thread starter potta
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 1K
  • Views Views 118K
With the wildcard do we bid on any player or an extra player in the 1-3-3-1 system?

Already liked United_68 post
Can you put Corchia on my team thanks

I taught the 15 point deduction was given at the end of the auctions if you were still in debt? Do i have it even though im not in debt anymore?

I taught the 15 point deduction was given at the end of the auctions if you were still in debt? Do i have it even though im not in debt anymore?

Yes if you were still in debt then at the end of the auctions that money would come out of your clubs budget but no matter what if you were in debt at some point you have that penalty. Otherwise the only penalty for going into debt would be not being able too Bid on any players

Yes, it as stokiescott points out a wise rule. It's in the OP as well..

Right then the exciting part of the game begins. JUST TO REMIND YOU!

I will be posting 10 auction rounds in total, which consists of the most exciting talent around.

For each auction you will only be allowed to bid on the following:

1 GOALKEEPER
3 DEFENDERS
3 MIDFIELDERS
1 STRIKER

The players you win will be on permanent contract on their respective club wage. The players cannot be signed by the computer; however you can transfer them between yourselves, which can only be done after the auction round finishes and during the January transfer window.

Please note - If your budget exceeds. You will be given a 15 point penalty and be suspended from bidding until your budget is cleared. However if this happens you have 2 options:

1. you can sell any player brought from the auction back to me for 50% of what you paid for the player.

2. or sell them to another player. This will be the only time you can transfer players during the auction round.

3. Please note that your 15 point penalty will not be reimbursed, even if you clear your debt.

I have zero tolerance budget policy and will not listen to reason – even if your 1p over, sorry.

If you don’t want to bid for any player in the auction rounds, could you please PM me as this will keep a brisk pace to the game.

Here is the clubs “in game budgets” to look at, for those of you who want to strategic plan round them. Whatever you have left from the auction budget will be added to the in game balance.

View attachment 313105

Your manager will have full control of the fiances you set them once the game begins. Including buying and selling the players and have the opportunity to be able to clear any in game debts and adjust facilities if you wish to do so. I will post more about this when all rounds have been done.

Hii Guys I M Reading, Any 1 interested in any of my players?? Submit me bids for them

THE FINAL ROUND
AUCTION RESULTS

View attachment 316552
GOALKEEPERS

Morgan De Sanctis – Kezza96 – 12m
akash – 11.4m

Maxym Koval – RiotAct – 6m
StokieScott & NathWalker TIED @ 5m

DEFENDERS

Ashley Cole – ToonArmy – 18.1m
RiotAct & Kezza96 TIED @ 12m

Javier Zanetti – MWEST94 – 4.2m