Barclay's Premier League Auction - Revamped.

• Thread starter Thread starter potta
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 1K
  • Views Views 118K
didnt realise there was a twist :/ also forgot to send my bids in ha

I didn't want to say as I thought some of you would of splashed the cash.

Sorry about the Ronaldo / Messi thing! There was to much hype about them, so I left them out. Plus we have to have some sort of a challenge when playing in Europe.(H)

Budgets updated in the OP.

Will post new SS of your squads, including Reserves and U18's. In the mean time, you can trade amongst yourselves. this can include your u21's.

Can you please use the following template when doing transfers:

Player:
Bidding Team:
Selling Team:
Price:

This must also be liked by the opposing player to fully confirm the deal.

All unsold players will go to Wigan(CPU) - including Fabio, Stekelenburg, Terry and Drogba with no CA increase.

TRADING DEADLINE: FRIDAY 8th MARCH 2013 @ 7pm GMT

I will also remove any player that is -6 PA and below because quite frankly they are *****.

Livid I paid over £16m for Fierro when no one else bid! Ah well, him and Cavani could do some damage! I think Fierro is one of the best players on FM. He is consistently in the mix for top goalscorer!

Happy with Cole and Bale on my left wings!

I have £3.9 mill, plus a abundance of centre midfielders: Belhanda, Lampard, Javi Martinez, Diame, Noble, Strootman. Possibly selling one of these.

Looking for a back up GK, a centre back, a left back and a back up attacking winger!

Both MWEST94 & KaiRooney - you're inbox is full or something, which makes it hard to make transfers with you :)
To all players: Im' interested in buying of players especially for defence and a forward! Just pm me if youre willing to sell.

Any one interested in any of my players please PM and also I m not letting anyone go for the money i paid for them, so has to be an increase on the Price i paid....
Thanks

Looking for a defender or midfielder, PM if you are looking to offload players.

Looking at the possibility of trading Sturridge for central mid/defender of similar quality.

Anybody willing to sell a good GK or right back PM me
Potta when would the free transfers be allowed?

Back