Barclay's Premier League Auction - Revamped.

• Thread starter Thread starter potta
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 1K
  • Views Views 118K
Looking to buy a CB and a CM. Pleaaaaase

Every Player at Reading is available at the Right Price.....(More than What I have paid for them)

Anybody willing to sell a good GK or right back PM me
Potta when would the free transfers be allowed?

After Trading deadline day. I will ask you to set a transfer and wage budget for your manager to players with. This includes free transfers etc etc.

Looking to sell darren bent if anybody is interested. Message me an offer

Swansea players are up for sell for the right price or more of what I paid for them.

Planning on selling/ trading Noble and Diame. Looking for a back up keeper, left back, centre back and winger who can play on either side.

Looking for a back-up GK, first choice CM and a RW. I have £18m to spend. Not getting rid of any of my current players though. PM me if this interests any of you.

Potta will the loans be as they are in the game or will players be in their orignal club?

Cant believe people are trying get rid of players, then say they will only take more then what they paid for them. What makes them think people will buy a player of them for more then they were willing too offer in the auction rounds after all too get the player you had too bid more then anyone else was willing too bid

Cant believe people are trying get rid of players, then say they will only take more then what they paid for them. What makes them think people will buy a player of them for more then they were willing too offer in the auction rounds after all too get the player you had too bid more then anyone else was willing too bid

All depends on the want and need of the player imo so worth a shot!

All depends on the want and need of the player imo so worth a shot!

I know and I know its not against the rules but especially for those that need the money it hurts those people who didnt want too over bid in the auctions and were looking too build a squad not over paying on players and now they realised they need the money too get out of debt/ buy other players for positions they not covered, they are then trying get more money then what they played for him in first place.

Hope you understood that, it seemed better when I was thinking bout it lol

I agree with Stokiescott, but i also understand that people don't want to sell below the buying-price. They could argue they have not payed overprice since other players now have huge amount of budget left and in need of players.
I would say the problem is that there has been to few players in the round --> but then again you could argue that the clubs can sign players (also on free-transfer).

I agree with Stokiescott, but i also understand that people don't want to sell below the buying-price. They could argue they have not payed overprice since other players now have huge amount of budget left and in need of players.
I would say the problem is that there has been to few players in the round --> but then again you could argue that the clubs can sign players (also on free-transfer).

Was thinking more those who spent too much and went into debt more then those who actually stayed with in the £150m budget, after all even on the last round I had too watch my bids just incase I somehow got all the players and go into debt myself.

Was thinking more those who spent too much and went into debt more then those who actually stayed with in the £150m budget, after all even on the last round I had too watch my bids just incase I somehow got all the players and go into debt myself.

ye was worried I had done that in the la liga round. I agree with what you mean but still ... not worth a try to sell players ... if people were gutted about missing out they maybe happy to spend a little extra to get them second time round.

I agree was all the above but no-one is saying you HAVE to pay are they :) I for one have no money left but I believe I have covered 9/10 of the squad so I'm happy, but there's no harm in offering your players if you we're to get more money than paid which then could be invested in 2/3 cheaper players for cover/support. End of the day, it's a game where you take risks and it depends if you wanna play safe or risk it for success ;)

I agree was all the above but no-one is saying you HAVE to pay are they :) I for one have no money left but I believe I have covered 9/10 of the squad so I'm happy, but there's no harm in offering your players if you we're to get more money than paid which then could be invested in 2/3 cheaper players for cover/support. End of the day, it's a game where you take risks and it depends if you wanna play safe or risk it for success ;)

well said.

Back