the other u21 will not stay on till retirement. I think we will be able to buy them between teams? I dont know.
Sorry I cant answer #2 cause I dont know

It's okay, mate! the questions were for potta :) But thanks..

are we using LFC's transfer update? If so that makes it a little better for Liverpool! :) Coutinho

are we using LFC's transfer update? If so that makes it a little better for Liverpool! :) Coutinho

I would imagine so as I have the choice of keeping Brek Shea who signed on deadline day, of course now I have the tough choice of do I keep Begovic or not as I also have Butland and as I also get chance keep the likes Shawcross, N'Zonzi and Huth im really thinking I got a great deal in getting Stoke for only £5mill only downside is that we only have Butland of good quality in the under 21's

I would imagine so as I have the choice of keeping Brek Shea who signed on deadline day, of course now I have the tough choice of do I keep Begovic or not as I also have Butland and as I also get chance keep the likes Shawcross, N'Zonzi and Huth im really thinking I got a great deal in getting Stoke for only £5mill only downside is that we only have Butland of good quality in the under 21's

if you don't keep shawcross I will cry

West Brom, not bad at all for the price I paid for them.

Got a couple of questions again - sorry :)

1. Will the u21 also stay in the club till retirement and not be sold?
2. Will the 5 players (and maybe u21) stay on the same contract as when the game start, until they retire?

1. Nope they will be on their standard contract and wage, it's up to the manager negotiate that
2. Your 5 players will be on contracts until they retire. depending on age. I will let them retire around the 38 years mark.

when r u starting the auction rounds potta cant wait its my 1st auction to be in

Okay I just need to clear a few things up..............If you have already sent me PM's about your 5 players I've deleted them......I did say that you need to send them with the managers auction. There will be a template on the Opening Page (OP) in a bit.

The 5 players you pick you be on permanent contracts until they retire. I will decide how long that is, has I want to keep it realistic. For Example - Van Persie won't be playing until his 40!? I will base this on my interpretation of the individual player. Finally they can never be sold, not even between yourselves.

You can find these players on the OP by clicking the "spoiler" button

Your under 21 players will not have this option, they will be able to move around freely, without your consent. This includes their contracts.

I'm using the newest MarshallLFC update. I think its the 9th of Feb.

Now, the Manager Auction will be up shortly and it follow the exact procedures as the club auction. You have to bid on all 20 managers.

The manager you win, will have a five year contract on their respective wage. I suggest you don't spend too much on your managers, as I cannot guarantee you that he won't get the sack or approached by another club.

Your chairman attributes are all the same to keep it fair.

Manager Round

Arsene Wenger
David Moyes
Roberto Mancini
Sir Alex Ferguson
Harry Redknapp
Andre Villas Boas
Carlo Ancelotti
Jurgen Klopp
Walter Mazzarri
Diego Simeone
Jose Mourinho
Josep Guardiola
Mircea Lucescu
Guus Hiddink
Marcelo Bielsea
Claudio Ranieri
Joachim Low
Rudi Garcia
Roy Hodgson
Didier Deschamps

AUCTION DEADLINE - THURSDAY 21st FEBRUARY 2013 @ 5pm GMT

Please follow the template which will be up on the OP shortly.

wow feel like i slightly paid over the odds for everton but missed out on arsenal by a little bit :(

The template is uploaded onto the OP - Manager Auction is now open - GOOD LUCK

sent my bids in on the managers i feel like i will get the manager who no one else wants