OP updated with your remaining budgets etc.etc. Will make a start on your PMs

Also, if your keen story tellers you can also write any updates on here. such as takeover bids, possible transfer speculation etc.etc.

The 5 players you pick you be on permanent contracts until they retire. I will decide how long that is, has I want to keep it realistic. For Example - Van Persie won't be playing until his 40!? I will base this on my interpretation of the individual player. Finally they can never be sold, not even between yourselves.

If i tell Van Persie he's playing til he's 40, then he is ****** well playing til he is 40!

Also in my showing off post about the wealth of under 21s at United, forgot about the solid goalkeeping option of De Gea! Also feel good that i didn't over/under spent and managed to calculate it reasonably well.

Yeah I forgot the amount of youth I have at Liverpool
Sterling, Coutinho, Wisdom, Suso, Shelvey, Coates, Borini, Yesil, Robinson, McLaughlin. Yahoo I should be okay :)

Do I have Connor Wickham? He's 19 but on loan at Sheff Wed, do loans count in this?

Sterling, Coutinho, Wisdom, Suso, Shelvey, Coates, Borini, Yesil, Robinson, McLaughlin. Yahoo I should be okay :)

Pfft I have Jack Butland, Karim Rossi, Jack Butland, Jamie Ness, Jack Butland, Dale Eve and err did I mention Jack Butland lol

Just realised i missed out on having rafael and fabio as under 21s by 5 days, gutting. Currently tossing up between two players for my fifth slot of over 21s will submit with manager bids in a little bit!

I think it could be close between Man Utd and Liverpool for quality and quantity. Can not wait till the player auctions.

Bids sent bud :D
Also I have some pretty good youth aswell, Wilshere, Ramsey, Chamberlain, Jenkinson, Coquellin, Joel Campbell, Miyaichi, Frimpong, Gnabry, Afobe and Akpom ;P

Last edited:
Yeah, NathWalker is right - imo Arsenal has the strongest youth!

ergh cant believe hazard and oscar are just under 21! gotta hope they stay now

ergh cant believe hazard and oscar are just under 21! gotta hope they stay now

Yeah I really feel for you I mean now you just have too suffer having Ramires Mata Ba et el as permenant players in your team, must be tough getting Chelsea :/ lol

Yeah I really feel for you I mean now you just have too suffer having Ramires Mata Ba et el as permenant players in your team, must be tough getting Chelsea :/ lol

haha brilliant! do feel like although I get to keep hold of some good players from Everton, I don't really have the supply of youths there :(