Nirmit 11
MaximumPower
Inquisition
RiotAct
Akash
NathWalker
Olifreed

Last edited:
Haha some people massively overpaid for clubs. £2m for Fulham is a snip!! I have tons of dough for the player bids now whilst people will struggle in the later rounds and I can clean up on the talent

Haha some people massively overpaid for clubs. £2m for Fulham is a snip!! I have tons of dough for the player bids now whilst people will struggle in the later rounds and I can clean up on the talent
My highest bid was 15 million and I thought that was too much, 3 million for Sunderland is a bargain as well, right?

My highest bid was 15 million and I thought that was too much, 3 million for Sunderland is a bargain as well, right?
Yeah massive bargain!! Just mental some people spending £30m on purely a club and a few under 21's which is most likely the managers probably wont play in the simming is silly. My highest bid was £10m.

I would rather of paid 3m to buy Durham county cricket club and put them on FM13.(6)(H):D:p(A)

EDIT: NUFC 4EVER

Last edited:
Yeah massive bargain!! Just mental some people spending £30m on purely a club and a few under 21's which is most likely the managers probably wont play in the simming is silly. My highest bid was £10m.

Well mate, as i said you made the best buy of the round and showed good salesmanship, but besides of the u/21 players you get 5 players (in my case - 5 world class players, in Reading and some other clubs, not so much world class). Besides that, us highbidders have bought a club with high rep and good economy which can make our managers buy more players once the game is started! So i wouldnt call it mental to spend 30 mil, just another approach - which in my opinion are not stupid or mental but a tactical choice!

Personally, i wasnt going to give more than 20 mil for a club, but changed my bids because of the numbers of new (and potiental overbidding) players, which i was right about.

Sorry, for my bad english btw..

Well mate, as i said you made the best buy of the round and showed good salesmanship, but besides of the u/21 players you get 5 players (in my case - 5 world class players, in Reading and some other clubs, not so much world class). Besides that, us highbidders have bought a club with high rep and good economy which can make our managers buy more players once the game is started! So i wouldnt call it mental to spend 30 mil, just another approach - which in my opinion are not stupid or mental but a tactical choice!

Personally, i wasnt going to give more than 20 mil for a club, but changed my bids because of the numbers of new (and potiental overbidding) players, which i was right about.

Sorry, for my bad english btw..
No bad English at all mate will be interesting to see what players Potta puts in the auction rounds though and who will be skint in the last few rounds whilst some still have plenty of money!! I thought I was overbidding with a top bid of £10m for Chelsea!!

The first round is "Explosive" That is all I'm saying. Will post more information about the Player auction rounds after tomorrows results.

Only 7 players left to bid.

Yeah I really feel for you I mean now you just have too suffer having Ramires Mata Ba et el as permenant players in your team, must be tough getting Chelsea :/ lol
alright calm it, was only saying as they are 2 amazing players

alright calm it, was only saying as they are 2 amazing players

Only playing with ya lad lol Plus I have same conundrum with Butland as its a pity he not over 21 as would mean I wouldnt need another keeper with him and Bego but now may have see if I can get one on the cheap incase my manager decides sell Butland (though cant see you manager being stupid enough sell Hazard or Oscar)

Haha, 40 million for five world class players and about 4 players who will be world class is better then having virtually nothing, is like paying about 6 million for each Rooney, Van Persie, De Gea etc. I only have a few areas i need to strengthen now compared to a complete team to build ;)

now now ladies. We all have our own ways. Lets just see who ends up on top shall we? ;)

Got to start the fire somewhere! When Van Persie scores 123642156 goals in the first season we will see who is laughing ;)