potta

Reaction score
I'm looking for 20 reliable players to participate in my Barclay’s Premier League Auction Game.
Now for those of you who have participated in my previous Auction games know that I’m highly reliable and fairly consistent.

I will also run this game for at least 5 seasons or more depending on interest and will devise a points/award system to decide the overall winner.

Barclay’s Premier League
1st Place: 25 points
2nd Place: 18 points
3rd Place: 15 points
4th Place: 12 points
5th Place: 10 points
6th Place: 8 points

7th Place: 6 points
8th Place: 5 points
17th Place: - 4 points
18th Place: - 6 points
19th Place: - 8 points
20th Place: - 10 points

FA Cup & Capital One Cup
Winner: 8 points
Runner Up: 4 points

Semi Finalists: 2 points

UEFA Champions League
Winners: 15 points
Runners Up: 10 points
Semi Finalists: 4 points

UEFA Europa League
Winners: 10 points
Runners Up: 5 points
Semi Finalists: 2 point

Awards – Domestic (1st Place Only)
Manager of the Year: 5 points
Golden Boot: 5 points
Player of the Year: 5 points
Young Player of the Year: 5 points
Team of the Year: 1 point per player (first 11 only)

UEFA Champions League & Europa League Awards
Golden Boot: 6 points
Player of the Tournament: 6 points
Team of the Tournament: 2 points (First 11 only for UCL only)

Score Board

1. Elliot Pearce – 118
2. NathWalker – 85
3. StokieScott – 66
4. RiotAct – 65
5. Revolution – 46
6. Akash - 42
7. Olifreed - 38
8. ToonArmy13 – 37
9. Inquisition – 35
10. MaximumPower – 26
11. Nirmit 11 – 24
12. CantGetEnougnOfJelevic – 21
13. Sam91 – 18
14. KaiRooney – 8
15. Kezza96 – 2
16. Scuffyuk - 0

17. United_68 - -10
18. MWEST94 - -11
19. Murley - -12

Players

Arseanl - NathWalker
Aston Villa – scruffyuk
Chelsea - Olifreed

Everton – Revolution
Fulham – Sam91
Liverpool – Inquisition
Manchester City - RiotAct
Manchester United – Elliot Pearce
Newcastle United – Nirmit11
Norwich City – United_68
Queens Park Rangers – CantGetEnoughOfJelavic
(not been active for a month - QPR will be up for sale if CGEOJ is not active by January)
Reading - KaiRooney
Southampton - Akash
Stoke City – StokieScott
Sunderland - MaximumPower
Swansea City - Murley
Tottenham Hotspur – ToonArmy13
West Bromwich Albion – Kezza96
West Ham United – MWEST94

SAVED GAME LINK

http://speedy.sh/99BQ7/Potta-s-Auction-Game.fm

Last edited:
Could I do this, I do come on FM-Base on a daily basis

Errm, will you be reliable mate!? Have you played, or do you know how to play an auction game.

Also noticed you joined this site one year ago, yesterday:D........ so Happy FM Base Birthday.

Hi Potta, I will be Interested in this, Can I take Part?
Understood Everything except from Which Money will we bid on a Starting Club? the 150m Auction Money OR Something Different?
Cheers

Hi Potta, I will be Interested in this, Can I take Part?
Understood Everything except from Which Money will we bid on a Starting Club? the 150m Auction Money OR Something Different?
Cheers

Yeah sound mate, your in! The 150m is to be used to bid on the club, manager and players - the reason for this is to reduce "over spending".

If you want to send me your chairman name and the bids for all 20 clubs, using the template on the OP. cheers, bro.

Errm, will you be reliable mate!? Have you played, or do you know how to play an auction game.

Also noticed you joined this site one year ago, yesterday:D........ so Happy FM Base Birthday.
I understand the basic rules, been following fuelledbypassion's. I am on daily so I should check this every day although notifications always get my attention

Never noticed that, couldn't remember when I registered

Yeah sound mate, your in! The 150m is to be used to bid on the club, manager and players - the reason for this is to reduce "over spending".

If you want to send me your chairman name and the bids for all 20 clubs, using the template on the OP. cheers, bro.
Thanks Mate for taking me In, Will get them Done Right away.....

I understand the basic rules, been following fuelledbypassion's. I am on daily so I should check this every day although notifications always get my attention

Never noticed that, couldn't remember when I registered

sweet, your in dude. Could you send me your Chairmen name and the bids for the clubs. the highest bid will be the club you want most. and so forth. That way every one will get one.

sweet, your in dude. Could you send me your Chairmen name and the bids for the clubs. the highest bid will be the club you want most. and so forth. That way every one will get one.
Thanks!

Hey can I join dude, ive not played an auction game before but pretty sure I know how it goes (well normal ones), am in the 2 chairman games running currently though and on pretty much everyday

Hey can I join dude, ive not played an auction game before but pretty sure I know how it goes (well normal ones), am in the 2 chairman games running currently though and on pretty much everyday

Yeah, I've seen you on bornes chairman thread. It's very similar to a standard auction game/ chairman game. But I will explain it better has we go along.

Can you send me your chairman names and club bids please.

Here some links to my more successful auctions. may give you an idea, if your unsure.

http://www.fm-base.co.uk/forum/auction-games/103751-u23s-auction.html

http://www.fm-base.co.uk/forum/auction-games/73738-newest-freshest-auction-game-ever.html

http://www.fm-base.co.uk/forum/foot...ng/60299-football-manager-premier-league.html

I am interested. I don't post loads but am on the forum everyday. I have made a story or two on the forum with FM12, and follow a few stories everyday too.

I'm interested mate, got experience in Auction games and I'm sure I was in a FM12 auction game of yours :)

Edit: it was the U23 auction

I would be interetsed mate :D Like Kezza I was in your U23 Auction game last year. :)

I would love to join this - its sounds great!!!

As some of the others, i also participated in your U23 Auction last year, and was very active, as i of course would be in this!

Last edited:
can i join plz i have been following FBP auction game and i have a good idea of how it works.

I am interested. I don't post loads but am on the forum everyday. I have made a story or two on the forum with FM12, and follow a few stories everyday too.

Well it would be rude not to allow a fellow Geordie play. :) Your in...........can you post your chairman name and club bids please.

I would be interetsed mate :D Like Kezza I was in your U23 Auction game last year. :)

As some of the others, i also participated in your U23 Auction last year, and was very active, as i of course would be in this!

I'm interested mate, got experience in Auction games and I'm sure I was in a FM12 auction game of yours :)

Yeah your all in. It will be good to see some old faces - plus I believe their is some unfinished business from my last game.(H)

can i join plz i have been following FBP auction game and i have a good idea of how it works.

Okay dokey, you seem to be active since joining.........Can you please give me your chairman name and club bids please.

Could you send me your chairmans names and club bids please!??