Barclays premier League chairman game

would of loved to take part but sounds way too complicated for me
imo the basic premise is not that complicated, its just the calculating stuff (which i can do for you) thats
really complicated. give it a try, you never know

Ah, whatevs ill keep it on this thread.Everyone has already subbed, so its much easier.
The rules have been updated with bank balances etc

Last edited:
So shall we post our takeover releases when we can then? If so ill do mine when I get home from Uni later :)

Ive had problems with game :( they're not very good imo. have you got the beta? Because thats enough to start with

Yeap, but won't it of expired by now? I could always get the Demo if that would be good enough?

P.S. After talking to 5 different people, someone at GAME has finally decided to tell me that they can't find my code, so I have got a refund for my order and within a day or 2 I'll of bought it from somewhere else :)

Yeap, but won't it of expired by now? I could always get the Demo if that would be good enough?

P.S. After talking to 5 different people, someone at GAME has finally decided to tell me that they can't find my code, so I have got a refund for my order and within a day or 2 I'll of bought it from somewhere else :)

No, i dont think the beta does expire (I had it for a few days after before i found my code in junk mail)

Greek Ahamovich announces purchase of Chelsea Football Club

View attachment 460180
Successful Greek billionare Greek Ahamovich has announced that he has purchased Chelsea football club from close friend and brother from another mother Roman Abramovich for a fee believed to be around the 2 Quadrillion mark.He has announced that 'radical changes' will be made at Chelsea, inculidng a focus on youth, and the training ground menu to feature only ham based dishes. In fact, such is his desire to get the best ham dishes in the world he has hired famous ham chef, Jamie Oliver to oversee the feeding of his 'piglets'.

Last edited:
Nopes pretty sure read Miles on their fb page asking us to activate code saying that beta expires in a week or two

Toon Takeover
Mike Ashleyhas today sold Newcastle United to businessman Nathan Walker. Walker is a well-respectedman around these areas, and fans of the club are said to be ecstatic that hehas taken control of the club.
Media: Youare here today having brought Newcastle United a team that recently have had afairly rocky time, why?
Walker: Newcastleare a fantastic team, the squad that I have here is nothing less thatbrilliant. I firmly believe that with the financial backing I can provideNewcastle will be a force to be reckoned with.
Media: Whatare you immediate plans for the squad?
Walker:There are a few changes I have in mind but I need to speak to those involvedbefore anything gets decided. Improvements to the squad will happen and I wouldlike the team to challenge for a European position be that through the leagueor domestic competitions.
It sure isan exciting time for the club and there is a certain buzz around the stadiumtoday. Could this be the start of a new force within English football? Onlytime will tell.

Should be :) If it only a week though (Which is what I thought), it will already have expired. I'll check it as soon as I can. I'll be able to do up until January on the first season if I download the demo anyway won't I?

No idea.If you say so...
BTW all chairman please make an announcement about you taking over your chosen club within three days or your chosen club will become available

Last edited:
Nosey Roper buys Norwich

Norwich City have hereby been bought by Dane, Nosey Roper, for a total of ?18 000 000.
Nosey, a man who made all of his money in the baking industry, says he is delighted by the move, commenting that 'although it might take time, his long term aims were to establish Norwich as a competitive team in Europe.' And that 'Given time, this club could become one of the greats.'
On the subject of Chris Hughton, Norwich City's current managed, Nosey remarked that he was 'looking forward to working with Chris', and would need 'a bit of time to get to know the current backroom staff.'
The fans seemed jubilant at the high ambitions of the new chairman, and will be interested to see how well he lives up to his word.

scousers saved

Liverpool have been saved from having to go any more years with warrior as their kit sponsor as their new Manchester born chairman has made his first bit of business- telling them to f*ckoff and stop making sh*t kit for them. they have immediately announced that theyre kit manufacterers will be changed to ralph leuren(theyre in Liverpool it wont be real), ralph lauren have stated they have never heard of Liverpool but ralph leuren have promised good deals, with 2 polos for 15 quid, although they'll be missing the horse on and the Liverpool badge will also be missing the bird. in other news Brendan Rodgers will remain at the club with a policy of attacking,possesion football and bringing youth players through.

View attachment 460106

Lerner Sell Villa

Aston Villa owner Randy Lerner has today sold the club to local businessman Tobey Mason. Lerner has stated that he hadn't really understood the English game and that he was now returning to America to eat hamburgers and visit Hooters.

Mason who made his money selling Pogo-Sticks to extreme sports enthusiasts has promised to keep Paul Lambert in the job as he wants to ensure there is stability and more money available for players.

In a press conference Mason has also stated that Christian Benteke would not be available at any cost to his Premier League rival managers. He then turned to the camera and stuck his middle finger up!

Last edited:
View attachment 406705

Stoke City

After countless amount of bids for the ownership of The Potters, Stoke City's owner Peter Coates has finally giving up trying to protect his shares of the club and decided to sell for ?25 million.

The new owner is Irish ex-train driver Daniel Murley who got lucky and struck the lottery in 2006. He then invested his money into the UK's National Rail, he then too a shine to Stoke City.

Daniel said to be a fan of The Potters and understand the pain from lack of challenge in the league. His has given the backroom staff the time to really work for their jobs and show him why they should be here.

Murley soon commented saying, "Players may be staying and some may go, they have to prove to myself and the staff here who is interested in grabbing the Premier League by the horns and taking this club to the next level."​