Barclays premier League chairman game

Im definitely still in with Man Utd just havent had chance to do my post yet, Have been dealing with offers and stuff will post it tomorrow when im off work.

Just read through surely you should have let us know about a foreign window and so forth and posted on the thread our transfer budgets and balances? You have signed half a new squad before most of us new we had started!

When will the transfer window end? Making sure I have enough time to improve my squad

Just read through surely you should have let us know about a foreign window and so forth and posted on the thread our transfer budgets and balances? You have signed half a new squad before most of us new we had started!

I have. The transfer window started (or did you mean pm). And your budgets are your balances. Although i know some people have a separate foreign window, i am active mainly during daytime, soz. i get what you mean about that balances and budgets tho, i should've done that

Done Deal!
Norwich City have opened their account this transfer window, securing young centre back Alexander Milosevic for what is reportedly ?425k, with wages of just over ?2,5k.

Upon his arrival, Milosevic aid that he couldn't wait to get going, and although he 'might not break into the first team for a while, he would work as hard as possible to make that breakthrough.'
Norwich chairman Nosey Roper, commented that 'Alexander has great potential, and could become a great player for the club.' He also remarked that he was hoping to make some other transfers in the near future, and has said that young and cheaper players are specifically on his radar. 'Anyone with a young player who is not wanted longer may be welcome to speak to him privately about a potential deal.

Finally it seems that given the right offer he would be willing to sell any player in his squad, and would be happy to hear any offers from other teams.

Norwich City News Report

Norwich City chairman has given a shout-out to all other chairmen in the BPL, are there any quality young players that you wish to give some first team time at another club? If so contact me, Nosey Roper, with a list of these players, and I'm very willing to have a look. The preferred positions are DM and AMC/R/L but any positions are welcome ;-)

View attachment 459823

Southampton confirms Lewis Holtby loan-deal.

Germany is the new black in football, and they now feel it in Southampton too. Earlier this evening Lewis Holtby was spotted in Heathrow Airport, and short after Guy Fawkes presented the young German on a loan deal. Southampton is said to be giving Holtby a chance to prove himself as a first-team player, and will also contribute with some of Holtby wages.

In the same press-conference, Guy Fawkes issued a list of players, that he had put on the transfer-list.

The Transfer-list:
Billy Sharp (ST - 27)
Jos Hooiveld (DC - 30)

Tadanari Lee (ST/AMC - 27)

Guly do Prado (AMC/R/ST - 31)

Last edited:
View attachment 459804
Tottenham Hotspur is trying to get rid of some high earners, which is most likely to make room in the wage budget for a new signing according to the English newspapers.

Transfer List:
Adebayor (ST - age29 - value7,5m)
Friedel (GK - age42 - value400k)

Last edited:
Can I join now now for the clubs which haven't been taken? If so Hull Tigers

View attachment 407572

Aston Villa Unveil Three New Arrivals

Aston Villa owner Tobey Mason and manager Paul Lambert have definetly been busy over the early stages of the Transfer Window. The Villians have already secured three of the Worlds most sought after youngsters with the promise of more to come, depending on player sales.

Will Hughes - ?3.75M - Derby County

View attachment 407598

First through the door is the blonde bombshell Hughes. Derby County have definetly sold a Gem of a player here. Technically gifted and a box of tricks Hughes can definatly deliver a match winning performance. His eye of goal is impressive too and he will be looking to cement a regualr first team spot in the sauad

Leon Goretzka - ?3.75M - Schalke

View attachment 407600

Another fantastic young talent has made his way through the doors of Villa Park. Young German Goretzka had been well sought after in Europe but due to Mason moving fast in the Transfer Window the potentially orld Class player will be strutting his stuff with Aston Villa.

Doria - ?6.5M - Botafogo

View attachment 407618

Already capped at senior level Doria has the skill and power to excite any football fan anywhere in the world. He has been touted as the future of Brazil's defence and will add some much needed stability and power to Villa's defence. Doria stated that the promise of First Team football and the lure of the Premier League persuaded him to jin Villa.

Player Sales

Mason has bewildering told the world that all his players are for sale for thr right price. Even stating that Benteke would be available for ?30Million

5Mil is fine for Goretzka. What the Benteke swap? I dont want the player you offered