Barclays premier League chairman game

Chelsea Announce the signing of two players

View attachment 459993View attachment 459992
Chelsea have announced the signing of two germans; striker Timo Werner from VFB Stuttgart and goalkeeper Ron-Robert Zieler from Hannover. Zieler returns to England, having played for Manchester united as a youth. Werner is believed to have signed for around ?7.8million pounds, with Zieler's transfer fee said to be around ?11.5million pounds. Werner will receive 1k a week, compared to Zieler's 42k a week.
Chelsea have also announced that all players are up for sale for the right price.

Last edited:
How can transfers be announced, when there's no save-game up??
Are we started??

How can transfers be announced, when there's no save-game up??
Are we started??

Yes.There aint no save game up yet because my internet is crappy so for now just use the base game.I have pretty much every league loaded (bar a few south american, asian and smaller european nation likes belarus etc) The save game should be up today.Should. Deadline is 2 weeks (or shorter if most deals have been done by then)

Last edited:

images

Guy Fawkes Consortium Take-Over In Southampton.

Today it was announced that Guy Fawkes and his secret business-consortium, has bought the majority shares in Football Club Southampton F.C. The new chairman applauded the good work there's been done in Southampton over the last years, and expressed his hope to take the Saints next step up - to the European tournaments.

The new board was not eager to talk about old or new faces at Southampton, but at a short press-meeting, they said that Southampton should focus on player-development and being financially responsible.

Yes.There aint no save game up yet because my internet is crappy so for now just use the base game.I have pretty much every league loaded (bar a few south american, asian and smaller european nation likes belarus etc) The save game should be up today.Should. Deadline is 2 weeks (or shorter if most deals have been done by then)

Why not just wait till' the save game is up then. :/

Is it on purpose you have masked the players stats?

Chelsea Announce 2 More Signings
View attachment 459981View attachment 459921
View attachment 459982
Chelsea football club have announced the signing of promising young defender Samuel Umtiti from Olympique Lyonnais for a fee of 6.8million pounds. The frenchman joins fellow signings Timo werner and Ron-Robert Zieler in a busy day at Stamford bridge. He will receive 21k a week in wages.
BREAKING NEWS: Chelsea have also signed young Spanish left back Alberto from Sevilla for a sum of 6.4million pounds. He will receive 21k a week and has been hailed as the successor to Ashly Cole by chairman Greek Ahamovich, who is believed to have been heavily involved in Chelsea transfer activity.

Last edited:
View attachment 459979

New board gets young blood to Southampton.

The new Chairman, Guy Fawkes and his board has only been in Southampton a day, but already two new signings has been presented.

View attachment 459977 The new board firsts signing, is the central defender Eder Alarez Balanta. Guy Fawkes told the press that the 20year old Colombian, was a specific wish from manager Pochettino. Pochettino said, that Balanta has the potiential, to become one of the most important players in the Saints history.

View attachment 459978 The Dutch striker and rising-star Richairo Zivkovic, has left Groningen for a bright future in Southampton. Zivkovic is only 16, and the board expressed their hope, that one day the young striker, would not only play in the Premier League, but also challenge for a spot in the Dutch national team.

The press are guessing that Southampton used around 7 million punds on the two deals. Guy Fawkes only comment to the price-tags, was that the board has upheld their vision of young player-development and financial responsibility.

Last edited:
View attachment 407040 View attachment 459957
SWANSEA TAKEN OVER BY SOME GUY CALLED SKY
In a surprise move today the Swansea owners came out today to announce that they have sold the welsh club to Sky.

On being asked about the identity of the new owner, they had no answer and only said that the sale was done online and the only thing they know about the owner is his email-id

Meanwhile, the Telegraph speculates that this owner is a part of the Winner takes Earth and this is their first step to control the earth's football. this claim has been strengthened when they were seen scouting Bayern, Juventus and Chelsea players

View attachment 407040 View attachment 407048
SWANSEA TAKEN OVER BY SOME GUY CALLED SKY
In a surprise move today the Swansea owners came out today to announce that they have sold the welsh club to Sky.

On being asked about the identity of the new owner, they had no answer and only said that the sale was done online and the only thing they know about the owner is his email-id

Meanwhile, the Telegraph speculates that this owner is a part of the Winner takes Earth and this is their first step to control the earth's football. this claim has been strengthened when they were seen scouting Bayern, Juventus and Chelsea players
dem cultisits :0

Don't think I am going to be able to take part, as I don't know how long it'll be before GAME decide to give me my refund. :(

Chelsea Announce Signing of Koke
View attachment 459893
Chelses have announced the signing of Spaniard Koke from Athletico Madrid for his release clause of ?12.75million pounds.To fund the transfer and avoid going in to debt he has taken Jose Mourinho's transfer budget away from him. He is the second spaniard and fifth foreign player Chelsea have signed this window. He will receive 34k a week. Owner Greek Ahamovich has announced this will be his last foreign signing of the window due to a family tradition of eating no more then five ham sandwiches with foreign ham in the summer. He is not expecting to sign anyone else unless he sells someone. Thibaut Courtois is said to be unneeded along with demba ba...

Last edited: