Barclays premier League chairman game

Man Utd Spark Crazy Spending Spree

View attachment 458713

Man Utd's new Cornish owner Cool M Cool has not taken long in getting stuck in at Manchester United not only putting 4 players up for sale but also bringing in 3 players for a combined ?59million fee.

He has brought in German defensive midfielder Lars Bender, young French defender Raphael Varane and Brazilian starlet Alex Sandro to give a youthful spurt of energy into his Manchester United team.

He was quoted as saying 'Our transfer incomings are done for this window but we are still looking to ship players out, all reasonable offers shall be taken into consideration on any players'

The following players are currently transfer listed

Anderson
Tom Cleverly
Ashley Young
Danny Welbeck
Alex Buttner
Fabio

Please contact me for any further details​

View attachment 458635View attachment 458634View attachment 458633

One in One out at Newcastle
Walker and Ahamovich have once again done business in this transfer window, this time with the sale of Tiote to Chelsea for a fee of ?12m and the loaning of Essien in the opposite direction with 60% wages being paid and a rumoured clause saying Walker can buy Essien at any time for ?7.5m.
"Whilst I am sad to see Tiote go, an offer came in for him and obviously with it being Chelsea it would have been foolish for us not to let the lad go and fulfil his potential, I would have preferred to keep him but I have got a ready-made replacement for him in Essien. Michael is a fantastic player who has a lot to add to the team in terms of ability and experience. This is a deal that pleases both parties involved. And yes before you ask about further transfer I am in the market for more players and will be working hard in the next few days to make sure that the weaknesses in the squad are not there come the end of the window."

View attachment 458342

Murley is at it again!

Chairman Daniel Murley is at it again on the transfer market signing 4 more players! Mr Murley has personally scouted each player and is more than happy with the results due to lack of funds compared to other clubs in the league.

Yannick Ferreira Carrasco

View attachment 458341

Yannick is a young belgian attacking winger who has represented his national team from U15-U21 but yet to appear at the highest level. He was bought for 1.1m on a 6.25k wage. Daniel said, "I am delighted Yannick has joined us on such a low wage and for a low price. He has experience playing for a big team as he has come from the filthy rich club Monaco so I'm hoping he will be a big part of our squad in the future to come."

Sergi Gomez

View attachment 458338

Sergi Gomez is spainish centre back aged at just 21! Sergi was taken from the famous Barcelona's second team FC Barcelona B team. Despite only making 1 appearance for the first team Daniel Murley must see something in Sergi Gomez which none of the Barcelona staff did as he has stated Sergi as a "World Class player to be in the next year or two."

Eric Dier

View attachment 458337

The Potters have bagged the outcast Eric Dier from Sporting (POR) for a fee of 360k! Mr Murley had this to say; "Eric was born in England but moved to Portugal when he was only 10 years old which is when Sporting (POR) jumped in and signed the young prospect. I've signed him back to england as I believe he can become something in this country and make a name for himself. Stoke need some young blood in defence and being english is a bonus as he can be supported by his family again."

Stefano Denswil

View attachment 458336

Stefano Denswil is a dutch centre back who has represented the netherlands since U15 squad! "This guy has experience from a young age and is going to get more and more. He is strong and has pace, perfect for what is needed as a centre back. Left back Erik Pieters will step up and give him advice and push him in the right direction to becoming a brick wall!"

Daniel Murley has also stated, "I have withdrawn Jones from the transfer list as of now but have placed 2 more players on the list which are Asmir Begovic and Wilson Palacios. These players aren't in my plans of the future of the team and the club can do better with the wage and price which they are valued at."​

Another in at Newcastle

"We are delighted today to announce the season long loan of Wilfried Zaha, we will be paying 100% of his wages with a ?1m fee to go along with this. He is a fantastic player who can have a huge effect on the game whether that be from the bench or the starting line up. He will be key for us this year."

ALL PLAYERS ARE FOR SALE AT THE RIGHT PRICE. DO NOT HESSITATE TO ENQUIRE.

Sorry, for my inactivity recently, i've just got Arma 3 (and the old classic Just Cause 2)

View attachment 457103
Yoshida arrives at St James Park

Newcastle have today signed Japan captain Maya Yoshida from Southampton for a fee of ?4m
"We welcome Yoshida to the club in open arms, he is a fantastic players who captains his country. He will bring alot to the club and the ?4m fee is one that suits us both."

Fulham announce takeover
Fulham chairman Shahid Khan has today announced that his short tenure at the club has come to an end and he has agreed a fee to sell the club with the formerly unkown American businessman, Jesse Pinkman. How Pinkman made his millions remains unclear, but having passed the FA's "fit and proper persons" test, Fulham fans can be rest assured the future of the club is in safe hands. The media shy American did release a short statement on his twitter feed saying "Yo B*****S, just bought Fulham and paid 6 million for some guy called Tom Ince" he later added "I LOVE MARTIN JOL" indicating he will be keeping the Dutchman in charge of the West London club. A spokesman for Fulham also confirmed the signing of Tom Ince from Blackpool for a fee of ?6,000,000 with weekly wages of ?8,000 and that the club would be re-erecting the statue of Michael Jackson immediately, this time joined by statues of the the four other members of the Jackson 5. The arrival of Pinkman is sure to be controversial but the Arrival of Ince into an aging squad is sure to alleviate some of their concerns.

Done Deal!
Roper has confirmed the transfer of Alex Buttner, formerly of Manchester United for a fee of ?1.5million.
Buttner had been placed on the transfer list at Manchester, and has been quoted saying that he can't wait to prove himself in yellow and green!

View attachment 456919

Southampton Captures "The Next Ronaldinho".

It's been a busy day in Southampton - Earlier today it was confirmed, that centre-back Maya Yoshida was leaving the Saints, to join his new employer, Newcastle. And just a few hours later, chairman Mr. Fawkes could announce two new signings. Fawkes told the press, that when the board was presented with a photo of Nicolas Lopez, they instantly saw the Ronaldinho-resemblance, that the scouts had been talking about. The young striker is brought to the club for a fee of 2,2 millions and with a wage just above 10K a week.

View attachment 456914 Marko Pavlovski was also presented at the press-conference. The 19 year old Serbian AMC was described by Guy Fawkes, as a bargain. Only a quarter of a million was used, to bring in Pavlovski on a 300 pounds-a-week contract.

Mr. Fawkes couldn't refuse, that some players could leave Southampton this transfer-windows. Rumours are, that both Jay Rodriquez and Rickie Lambert are for sale, if the right price is right.

Last edited:
West Ham buys legendary agentina duo!

West Ham has just announced the signing of Juan Sebastian Veron and Juan Roman Riquelme for reportedly 650k and 1,2mill. They will be on a 4,7k and 17,5k wages. They believe to be running the midfield for the hammers this season.

DA WINDOW IS CLOSED
I have some editing to catch up on so the first update will be in a little while.
NEW RULE: WAGES FOR PLAYERS WITH 6 MONTHS OR LESS LEFT ON THEIR CONTRACT ARE DOUBLE FOR ALL LEAGUE POS.
AND FRANCO ZUCULINI IS NOW AVAILABLE FOR THE HIGHEST WAGE OFFERED. YOUR TIME IS UP AT 10PM TODAY

MASS EXODUS AT NORWICH!

Upon the arrival of Zuculini to Norwich on a seemingly cheap deal, chairman Nosey Roper has taken the opportunity to cull a number of players not in his plans, the players released are: R. Bennet, D. Fox, E. Bennett, B. Johnson, J. Howson, A. Pilkington and S. Whittaker.

guys i have made mistakes in editing, due to ppl not listing the wage/percentage of wage received. In the future PLEASE list this

holy **** guys I have A LOT OF MISTAKESSSSSSSS i've had to guess a few times, so pls point out impurities when i upload the save file.And balances, too I know how much a pain in the **** it is but could you pls try and calculate your balance?

Norwich City budget - From looking at previous posts, i seem to have ?6,424,232, however this doesn't include any wage spend, as I am totally unsure as to what I'm paying for the players. I can't remember if there was a fee for Josh McEachran loan, if there was then feel free to deduct this too :)

Last edited:
Nope there was none - thanks. On some wages i have had to just guess so i am relying on you guys here