Barclays premier League chairman game

Norwich City budget - From looking at previous posts, i seem to have ?6,424,232, however this doesn't include any wage spend, as I am totally unsure as to what I'm paying for the players. I can't remember if there was a fee for Josh McEachran loan, if there was then feel free to deduct this too :)
Nosey, itr seems there is a glitch with that people show up instead of clubs when I try to move zuculini - I'll have fmrte soon tho

Been doing some maths, and i think i've sorted my wage spend, based on what Norwich are paying at the beginning of the season.
After getting rid of many players, I got a wage spend of 389.992, and then adding these players at the indicated wages: Buttner=25k, Zuculini=4k, Chadli=32k(80%), Jedvaj=21.25k, Leali=8k, Pugliese=0.275k and Milosevic=2.5k, I received a total wage cost of ?483,017. This does exclude the loan wage of McEachran, so if you could add whatever percentage of his wage I'm paying, that should be me done!

Been doing some maths, and i think i've sorted my wage spend, based on what Norwich are paying at the beginning of the season.
After getting rid of many players, I got a wage spend of 389.992, and then adding these players at the indicated wages: Buttner=25k, Zuculini=4k, Chadli=32k(80%), Jedvaj=21.25k, Leali=8k, Pugliese=0.275k and Milosevic=2.5k, I received a total wage cost of ?483,017. This does exclude the loan wage of McEachran, so if you could add whatever percentage of his wage I'm paying, that should be me done!
Alright, tis all of it I do believe (not sure 100% tho)

Alright, tis all of it I do believe (not sure 100% tho)
Checked the save game, and this isn't that important, but I'm paying Chadli's full wages rather than 80%, also unsure if Jedvaj is being payed the right amount (That's a lot more than what I had worked out), and also there's still that list of players to be released, but could you not release Bradley Johnson after all. (This will add 15k back onto my wage total)

Yeah adnan's wage is probs incorrect, can you have a look at your pm's? And what would chadli's full wages be?

I meant im currently paying full wages at 40k, when I should be paying 80%, so 32k. And according to you (on a previous pm) I should be paying 21.25k for Jedvaj :)

What is the problem?
I have the original save-game file, you can see the values and wages there?

What is the problem?
I have the original save-game file, you can see the values and wages there?

I transferred some players without looking at their wage - so i had to guess (i have no other saves and just wanted to start it) It was stoopid I know, but I'd just watched Insidious and was scared shitless and wanted to hideeeee (holy **** that is a scary *** movie)

Last edited:
you've not put kyriakos Papadopoulos on Liverpool, I signed him for 9.6 million

CAHIRMAN GAMEEEEEEEEEE.fm download - 2shared
This is with all transfers done (I think) please point out any impurities.I'll have an update up when I am satisfied that all the problems have been fixed

Umm... You've missed out all of Stoke's transfers mate =/

EDIT: Sorry all players are meant to be there but only 1 problem. Jack Butland is on loan to West Ham but it shows that West Ham have signed him and not on loan from us?

Last edited:
Holtby should be on loan at Southampton instead of being contracted to southampton.
Same for Chadli at Norwich, should be loaned, not transferred.

In regards to Murley and RtvD not even FMRTE can handle loans, so you must transfer them instead :/ I will write down a list of loan players so i dont forget who needs to return

Sorry for no update, I was going to edit noseys balance but the RTE is greyed out...

Have you choosed british pounds as currency? Sometimes other valuta's don't work.
And have you tried the FMRTE?